Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guerillas In The Trunk: 808 SubWoffer Anthems

SKPJR

What songs had the hardest hitting BASS? If you didn't have at least two 12s in the trunk this thread is not for you.

Just to name a few

Last edited:
Run DMC started it all

Peter Piper had some slap

But this might be my all time favorite song with 808

what yall know about blowing a bitch back out with them subs trying to blow the backseat out. only the trillest of the trill can relate to this shit

Last edited:
figured ya'll had it covered but i had to drop for the name change

I had my shit on shuffle one day and Mr. Muthafuckin’ eXquire’s song Green Ranger came on...had me reaching for tha volume cuz my speakers almost fuckin’ blew and I’m not sure if he did it on purpose or not lol...but if you ever get a chance turn this shit up in ya whip lol

These ain't hip hop, but when I first started selling car audio back in 1990 this was one of the CD's/Tapes we used to test subwoofers out with. The low end grunt on the first joint can re-arrange your internal organs if your system can get that low.

Typically, if your system "hits hard", it ain't even gonna be able to play these right.

Here's some abstract jazz

If you listen close that baseline is underneath the music, but if you have the right kind of system it sounds more haunting.

what yall know about blowing a bitch back out with them subs trying to blow the backseat out. only the trillest of the trill can relate to this shit

I'm going to take your Aliyah and Keith Sweat references and sub their songs with One in a Million and Right and a Wrong Way, respectively. That first bass drop on Right and a Wrong Way hit extra hard.

Another good slow song that knock.

And this. Matter of fact, the whole album knocked.

Back