Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gucci Mane Says He's Gonna Slap The Sh*t Outta DJ Envy

What does this prove?

Well, the post I quoted said he was caught in a lie bout bein on her other show

the vid proves otherwise, he was indeed on her other show

& to the account she claimed she never gave him any play

once again, the vid proves otherwise as she grabbed his genitals & alluded to her pussy bein deep enough

she said this encounter never occurred but the tape don't lie

That was some bullshit that lil fake ass "who's lying" segment they did on the breakfast club. I have no dog in this fight but Yee was on some bullshit when she said that Gucci was lying about being on her show. Yee does 3 fucking shows so because Gucci was wrong about which show it was outside of the breakfast club doesn't mean he was lying about the whole thing. It don't mean Gucci telling the truth either. Getting a show name wrong ain't proof of lying.

I can get what Gucci saying about slapping Envy. Gucci said he going to step to Envy about what he said and if Envy acts funny he going to slap him. That's reasonable IMO. If you approach a man you got a problem with to possibly talk the issue out but they on some other shit then oh well physical reactions can happen.

Well, the post I quoted said he was caught in a lie bout bein on her other show

the vid proves otherwise, he was indeed on her other show

& to the account she claimed she never gave him any play

once again, the vid proves otherwise as she grabbed his genitals & alluded to her pussy bein deep enough

she said this encounter never occurred but the tape don't lie
She said he was on a particular show (lip service) with her and Melissa Ford. That clip didnt disprove that. In fact, it proves Gucci got his shows and possibly dates wrong

He said she was on his dick. Again, the video disproves that. 20 sec clip about Asian women having deep pussies and him being robbed. If she was alluding to grabbing his piece, I missed it. Still it doesn't prove she was on his dick or tryna get some play. Sounds like she talking with her guest. And he thought it was more than what it was

The most credible thing he could have posted was the text or series of texts cause it proves outside of the interview she was tryna link up

from what i see from old clip wit her on gucci on her old radio show is that she wanted him to smash . but i dont think she messaged him tho . shes trying to stay away frm her past

Maybe not but Gucci capable of plenty as history shows lol

Literally the one artist who has shown to be bout that action. Hope he moves past it though. Gucci's transformation been one of the most inspirational things I've seen in rap, but in the wrong or not you can't play with ones like Gucci. As soon as you think, "OK, he got way too much to lose over some dumb shit..." He'll be at you at the BET Awards with a million witness doing some dumb shit.

She said he was on a particular show (lip service) with her and Melissa Ford. That clip didnt disprove that. In fact, it proves Gucci got his shows and possibly dates wrong

He said she was on his dick. Again, the video disproves that. 20 sec clip about Asian women having deep pussies and him being robbed. If she was alluding to grabbing his piece, I missed it. Still it doesn't prove she was on his dick or tryna get some play. Sounds like she talking with her guest. And he thought it was more than what it was

The most credible thing he could have posted was the text or series of texts cause it proves outside of the interview she was tryna link up

True the text would be flat out proof. How many people really keeping text messages for that long?

What does this prove?

Reasonable doubt.

If you rage flirting with a nigga live on air grabbing his dick and telling him you got deep pussy, it's fair to think you might have tried to throw the pussy at him off it if that's what he's claiming.

Reasonable doubt.

If you rage flirting with a nigga live on air grabbing his dick and telling him you got deep pussy, it's fair to think you might have tried to throw the pussy at him off it if that's what he's claiming.
ooooooooooooor

he doesnt get the show and know thats how lip service and the morning after work

yee is always "flirting" but i bet none of those industry niggas, sans Vado actually smashed

ooooooooooooor

he doesnt get the show and know thats how lip service and the morning after work

yee is always "flirting" but i bet none of those industry niggas, sans Vado actually smashed

Like I said he created reasonable doubt. That's all.

ehh

but he insisted melissa ford was there and she wasnt so again, i think he misremembering things

It was 9 years ago. What did happen is she grabbed that niggas dick, he asked her if she can take it and she told him she got some deep pussy.

I'm not saying she fucked but I can't all the way say didn't either. At the moment his receipts >>>> yee's receipts.

rewatch it

he said nobody can take nun from him, then she said she jus took sumn (copped a feel)

I mean, grabbing his crotch has to be the most literal definition of "on his dick" lol

unless she grabs all her guests by the crotch (like her way of shakin hands), then it was prolly blown outta proportion

& who keeps txt that's 10yrs old? I'm sure everyone in here that owns a cellphone has gotten a few new ones the past decade

but for her to deny any encounter like that ever happened & the vid provin otherwise makes her look funny in the light

I swear, i wouldnt do any of those mystery room things with any of you niggas

ya'll deductive reasoning and logic are trash af

she didnt touch his dick

he said no one stole anything from him, he would feel it

she countered by saying "i just took something from you and you didnt feel it" obviously implying that he not that confident someone couldn't have taken something from him

he then flipped it into a sexual innuendo by mentioning his dick and she played off his response and started talking about asian women sexual stereotypes

again, if you dont know how Lip Service/the morning After work, then just chill b/c thats what she does with ALL the male guests.

Back