Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grown Man Birthdays

Nah but foreal, for me I just don't care anymore

I get a lot of love on my Birthday but to be honest I don't really like for people to feel like they gotta go outta their way to do shit for me on that day

Nah but foreal, for me I just don't care anymore

I get a lot of love on my Birthday but to be honest I don't really like for people to feel like they gotta go outta their way to do shit for me on that day

This. And I legit don't be understanding. Because when my sister and my mom or whoever ask me what I want for y birthday, and I say 'Nothing.', they be like 'Why you make this so difficult every year?'

How am I making it difficult. Im making the shit EASY. What could be a easier than getting a nigga nothing?

mars his the nail on the head

certain folks want you to make a spectacle out of their bday, so you oblige...but when yo shit come, even though you not into all the fanfare, its like they take advantage of that and do the bare minimum or nothing at all. No card, no text, not even a damn emoji, but let you miss a year or dont bring the same effort that you did in previous years, then they wanna make it about them and how you didnt show them love on their bday

This. And I legit don't be understanding. Because when my sister and my mom or whoever ask me what I want for y birthday, and I say 'Nothing.', they be like 'Why you make this so difficult every year?'

How am I making it difficult. Im making the shit EASY. What could be a easier than getting a nigga nothing?
i used to be like that until i started trying to up my tool collection

gift cards to home depot is my love language since you insist on getting me something

mars his the nail on the head

certain folks want you to make a spectacle out of their bday, so you oblige...but when yo shit come, even though you not into all the fanfare, its like they take advantage of that and do the bare minimum or nothing at all. No card, no text, not even a damn emoji, but let you miss a year or dont bring the same effort that you did in previous years, then they wanna make it about them and how you didnt show them love on their bday

I wish one of my niggas would tell me he feel some kinda way that I ain't make a big enough deal outta his birthday. FOH. I'd punch that nigga in the chest.

I be wanting to say “nothing” but they hate that so now I say Amazon gift card

I wish one of my niggas would tell me he feel some kinda way that I ain't make a big enough deal outta his birthday. FOH. I'd punch that nigga in the chest.
as i've gotten older, i've seen dudes get real sensitive over stuff like this

i remember the first time i heard of a dude celebrating his bday for a month was back in undergrad. He was younger than me so i thought this was just the next wave in some new shit i didnt wanna be part of but as i got older, i started seeing this more and more.

Yeah my bday just passed on Tuesday. Obviously with everything going on I didn't do much. Just had lunch with the fam and my brother pulled up to chop it for a lil bit.

I don't think I would have done anything if shit was opened up tho. If anything people would have just passed through my work to hail me up and have some drinks as per usual.

as i've gotten older, i've seen dudes get real sensitive over stuff like this

i remember the first time i heard of a dude celebrating his bday for a month was back in undergrad. He was younger than me so i thought this was just the next wave in some new shit i didnt wanna be part of but as i got older, i started seeing this more and more.

Never seen a male do that lmao I would clown him

Never seen a male do that lmao I would clown him
man i was legit confused

I knew the nigga through proxy so I aint wanna rag on him like that, but trust if he was part of the click, he would've gotten these jokes

his bday was around our homecoming iirc b/c i just remember me and my guys were going out that whole weekend partaking in the activities and whatnot and this nigga was there with money clipped to his shirt every night

man i was legit confused

I knew the nigga through proxy so I aint wanna rag on him like that, but trust if he was part of the click, he would've gotten these jokes

his bday was around our homecoming iirc b/c i just remember me and my guys were going out that whole weekend partaking in the activities and whatnot and this nigga was there with money clipped to his shirt every night

Round here niggas woulda snatched those bills right off his shirt

Yeah my bday just passed on Tuesday. Obviously with everything going on I didn't do much. Just had lunch with the fam and my brother pulled up to chop it for a lil bit.

I don't think I would have done anything if shit was opened up tho. If anything people would have just passed through my work to hail me up and have some drinks as per usual.
My birthday was yesterday. Happy birthday fellow May Gemini

Well good to see I'm not the only one that dgaf

I was always curious about that tho. Like WHY don't I gaf??
Always found it odd how people go out their way for birthdays etc or even be so excited to go to clubs and I'm like the Seinfeld walk out gif, like I'm out, I'm going home.

Could be explained by being washed but I've never cared since way back.

Hate attention

Back