Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Griselda

Thought I’d see more praise for this. I thought it was great and Sofia killed it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was nominated for an Emmy.

They really didn't show this. It was more her henchmen
They have to make a good show though so I get the liberties they took.

I’m seeing arguments talking about how it wasn’t depicted perfectly to her life and it just sounds like people that complain about true adaptations of comic movies.

Had to go back and watch Cocaine Cowboys. I still think the show was great and Sofia killed it, but I better understand the points made here about them making her a sympathetic character. If Rivi’s accounts were true, that was definitely a misstep.

They have to make a good show though so I get the liberties they took.

I’m seeing arguments talking about how it wasn’t depicted perfectly to her life and it just sounds like people that complain about true adaptations of comic movies.
I don't know how that's comparable since comics are of fictional characters and this is more like a docuseries of a real life criminal

This whole "the actor/actress doesn't look like the person" is fuckn stupid

Cuz I've never seen any of you MF say "the movie and acting was trash, but at least they look like the person"

this-mfer-smh.gif

Jus finished....

It was OK i guess.

Not bad, but not great.

No where near on OG Narcos level

Ep 5 was a whole FUCKING movie lol lol Dat bitch crazy fr fr....drug lesson #1 for the 1 billion time. Dont get hi on ur own supply. And if u do def DO NOT start doing crack.

But they made alotta shit up w the ending...

They actually made her look more clever, better n smarter than she was irl. She never "called the cops on herself", she got arrested chillin at home in cali

But yea. I figured they would ignored all the cocaine cowboys part 2 stuff w the blk dude.

Fun watch tho.

Dude who played Rivi killed his role

Back