Welcome To aBlackWeb

Griselda rappers signed Roc Nation management deal

I love to see these dudes getting their props and recognition. I just hope that through it all they stay true to their roots, sound and don't let the industry water them down.

I been fucking with their music on and off for years, but every time i listen to them i cant help but think of how horrible a name they picked for their label.

First time hearing him. I was already rocking with it on the first verse, then the Pimp C skit made me a bigger fan. I'm going to have check his work out. Funny thing about it, I believe my brother was listening to him and Conway last weekend but I wasn't paying attention

Can someone explain to me how these dudes have been getting all this press recently? I've heard these names for years, but never as much as i have the last few weeks.
It's like they went from underground to hip hop saviors in the span of 3 months. In my mind i always had them on the joell ortiz level, let's say... But now it seems like they have moved up to d block in 2002 level, and i don't understand why.

Good move! They been blazing fire for years. Well deserved moving forward.

Hopefully 38 Spesh got next, with Che Noir!

Can someone explain to me how these dudes have been getting all this press recently? I've heard these names for years, but never as much as i have the last few weeks.
It's like they went from underground to hip hop saviors in the span of 3 months. In my mind i always had them on the joell ortiz level, let's say... But now it seems like they have moved up to d block in 2002 level, and i don't understand why.

The quality of their music is why. Not to mention they remind hip hop fans of that grimy 90s NY sound.

Back