Welcome To aBlackWeb

Greatest Sex I Ever Had.

Yea, when I first met the wife I used to pop pain killers and testosterone pills.....

Mixed with weed and alcohol....I used to be going off on shorty...

Its no wonder she stuck around. Young nigga was a true lion back then.....

We was both young too...

I was like 26 she was 20....

But I knew i had her when she would say shit like

"if for some reason we break up, can we still have sex from time to time?":mynigga:

Yea, when I first met the wife I used to pop pain killers and testosterone pills.....

Mixed with weed and alcohol....I used to be going off on shorty...

Its no wonder she stuck around. Young nigga was a true lion back then.....
Du was a tweaker!? Smh, don't meet your heroes folks

If Keisha didn't wanna fuck me and everybody, who knows how that could've gone

No.............Her sex game was phenomenal,

I never pulled out ever

I risked it all for this broad

Reason why we're not together........... She worked at McDonald's

:(

Disclaimer: I just wanna say that in NO WAY am I saying the one I'm wit doesn't have pussy that makes my toes curl, and tappin out like an MMA submission move.

Now that I got that out the way...no.

My ex...God rest her soul...actually has that title.

My gawd that hefa's pussy was FIYAH!! My goodness when she got on top, it's was wrap.

I mean we can piss each other off to the point of rage, yet I still be wanting fucc her. He'll maybe that's why she got my nerves and picked fights. Make up sex would fantastic.

Damn sex was like a drug addiction mayne. Had me tappin at her window in middle of the night. I ain't care. I wanted a hit. Lol.

Imma miss her azzz.

We was both young too...

I was like 26 she was 20....

But I knew i had her when she would say shit like

"if for some reason we break up, can we still have sex from time to time?":mynigga:

So that's when you know huh? Lol

@DS_ I thought your @$$ was just crazy lol.

best overall sex yes

best piece of pie, no

she was never my girl and never intended to be.....just a cool chick I skipped school and smoked with

only skinny mini I've hit ever, and she's barely 145 now.....was probably 115 at the time

first time was unexpected....I wasnt ready at all......ate it, finger fucked, and still took 10 mins to actually get in....but when I did!!

4 strokes cuh, I aint lying.....in-out, in-out, in.......OHH SHAAT.....and she didnt even trip, she knew that shit was gold lol

of course I shook back and handled business after that but yeah, never had no shit like that again

only hit like a handful of times but she always showed out....head wasnt shit but she worked that lil thang like she had a point to prove

only chick to ever "ride it from the bottom" too......now that im thinking about it she was way too young to be doing what she was doing smh

Fiance now was a virgin when I met her so...

My old head held that crown fo' about 10 years. Spicy, big Afro-Cuban joint about 14 years my Sr that I first met in undergrad when I first joined my frat. No restrictions on anything. Getting topped while I'm driving on highway, she ate the ass and all that, and she was a multi, MULTI-orgasmic woman. By the time I got the 2nd one off, she'd be on like #15 and shit. She made me really appreciate the big'uns. They put in WORK.

Can't lie; we had awesome chemistry. But she was married and separated, not divorced. No way could she have been "The One"....even after asking me to move near her after I graduated undergrad.

I'd say my fiance has worked her way to the crown now, but that took a MINUTE.

Back