Welcome To aBlackWeb

Great Rivalries of 2018

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
I don't watch nxt as much as y'all so I'm just going to say Miz v DB gotta be rilvary of the year. I know wrestling is entertainment.... But i think every fan watching is 100% convinced these 2 hate each other guts.....

Add maryse and you have one of the best heel couples of all time fueding against the ultimate baby face underdog DB...

I mean I honestly don't know if they had this in the works for years.... But it's amazingly entertaining every single time.

They can really run the gauntlet of special matches rest of the year and not one person will be disappointed.

These dudes could be best friends in real life.... But they work the hell outta that angle

Can you write a few paragraphs?

What else needs to be said? It’s been the best rivalry in wwe for the last year. When they were a tag team, they had epic matches vs the revival, aop, etc. shit got real at takeover Chicago last year when Tommaso turned on Johnny wrestling. You would think shit would slow down when Tommaso tore his acl, but it didn’t. The time off actually helped the feud. When Johnny lost to Almas at takeover Philadelphia in January, seeing Tommaso in crutches and beating up his former partner was epic and so were their matches at takeover New Orleans, Chicago 2 and Brooklyn 4. I’m hoping this feud hasn’t jumped the shark yet

What else needs to be said? It’s been the best rivalry in wwe for the last year. When they were a tag team, they had epic matches vs the revival, aop, etc. shit got real at takeover Chicago last year when Tommaso turned on Johnny wrestling. You would think shit would slow down when Tommaso tore his acl, but it didn’t. The time off actually helped the feud. When Johnny lost to Almas at takeover Philadelphia in January, seeing Tommaso in crutches and beating up his former partner was epic and so were their matches at takeover New Orleans, Chicago 2 and Brooklyn 4. I’m hoping this feud hasn’t jumped the shark yet

He doesn't watch NXT

Johnny Ciampa storyline wise

OMEGA vs Okada wrestling

Nothing else is even near.

Okay DB and Miz i close storyline wise but the matches are what i expected BLAH.

Back