Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Aye dubbz, sorry bout last night man,

I had to lay down the law so to speak ...u know... keep the ranks in check...

can't show no weakness n all that jazz......

it's still BHB for life......just every now n then we gotta work things out the savage way

upload_2018-1-4_13-42-48.png

Aye dubbz, sorry bout last night man,

I had to lay down the law so to speak ...u know... keep the ranks in check...

can't show no weakness n all that jazz......

it's still BHB for life......just every now n then we gotta work things out the savage way

View attachment 19321

I forgive you B

shield-fist-bump-ambrose-rollins.gif

although I still say it was @Black_Samson fault

yo jamel and KD was COMEEEEEEEEEDYYYY!!!1

i think jamel thought he was a white boy at first, cz jamel hates white boys saying nigga...... but when he realized kd was black, he already determined he didn't like him..

that shit was funny as fuck

Lmaoo!!

Man, I already knew what it was gone be when KD joined the party, I was just waiting for the exchange to take place.. That shit was funny as fuck, i was in tears yo I couldnt fuckin concentrate for shit.

If mac would of been in the party then it would of been a done deal bruh, niggas wouldnt of been gettin no money cause we would of been fuckin off and laughing too damn much at those exchanges.

@Banginscrew910 you missed it bruh. Jamel got roasted by a 16 year old last night, you should of been there

@TheBossman I know that glitch probably patched but did u try it? i know atleast 2 niggas who got they money taken for glitching this past week

I would be so pissed if when i played a bunch they took all the money we made from glitching lmao. Literally Millions. I never had much more than 10 million, but would still be livid haha.

I would be so pissed if when i played a bunch they took all the money we made from glitching lmao. Literally Millions. I never had much more than 10 million, but would still be livid haha.

Shit me too, I dont think they'd ever come for the people who were doing the Heist glitch because it was more of a exploit. It was their fault for giving us access to the garage during the last damn heist.

I got a little over 10 million from that glitch and bought and customized a bunch of cars. Been meaning to try the new heist. Think I had a couple K when I stopped playing

Man fuck that dude.

That fucking weirdo would mute yall and scream in the fucking mic at me cause i wouldnt talk to him.

Fucking fatherless lil bastard.

i was dying when u said somebody was screaming in ur mic cause we couldnt hear that shit, it made you look crazy as fuck B. Especially with the drug rumor that we started in the party.

Back