Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Iigh yall niggas got my attention. I'll be on early afternoon. I never even touched a mill in this game lol..

:cry:

bruh, i set the tv up so i could leave, i ain't wanna kick yall out the penthouse party,

but i know when the family came home thy turned on netflix, lol

when i turned gta on this morning though, my pent house was a fucking mess, yall niggaz dirty as shit....

Nigga stfu u fucked up mission wit a sticky u stupid fuck. I told yo ass to bring car close all u was doin running around . You wouldnt have passed that shit if it wasnt for me . I will fk u up anyday pussy .
Lol. That wasn't a srlticky it was a mine and I forgot my insurgent had thise. I pulled up and honked my horn trying to get Cheng to come to the truck instead it dropped a mine.

On a mother note I see kingmike1 playing aka detroitplaaya but I don't join his session I still have flashbacks of that time I blew up his cargo sell by mistake with my hydra. I can't take the guilt.

Me, Almighty and @Deemula420 roasting this NPC nigga cause he lost it all. That nigga was sitting there like he was contemplating suicide or a mass shooting

EAVNoheXUAA7E4z

In this one Robodude and Zeke were over there arguing cause Robodude kept pointing at Zeke in his red ass outfit instead of the NPC. Zeke started gettin mad and told him to step outside
EAVOBBlWsAIVmG8

Back