Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Told dubbz to check his mic settings 🤦🏿‍♂️

It's no audio from me? Man I swear that shit turns itself off when it wants to. It was on in the last vid u recorded. It done the same thing when my boy was streaming us on dead by daylight too tho n I never changed it

Just got in. I got my set up done earlier tho we can run em tomorrow but if u hop on sometime tonight let me kno ima be up for a while

It's no audio from me? Man I swear that shit turns itself off when it wants to. It was on in the last vid u recorded. It done the same thing when my boy was streaming us on dead by daylight too tho n I never changed it

If someone else is streaming and you're not heard in the video it's their settings. They need to have all players set to broadcast on the stream or else you will be muted.

If someone else is streaming and you're not heard in the video it's their settings. They need to have all players set to broadcast on the stream or else you will be muted.

you right, i do remember seeing that whenever I was going through the streaming options back when i first got my shit.

@Duwop next time you'll have to set it to where my audio is broadcasted. if im not mistaken its something thats gotta be done for every stream

You still get a million from completing the contract.

I just redid it... Extra cool million... Best cut scenes in the game

Yeah, that mission is dumb easy when you run it enough. That was quick quick run

They milked. the hell out of this franchise. With this. Ew dlc they just basically threw all the old dlcs together a d added features they should've had from the jump. .meanwhile they're just letting red dead online die slowly. They've poolijg in they're resources to GTA 6 instead and not realizing anymore major updates for this year besides small additions to already existing modes and.some new telegram missions. GTA 6 better be fire especially since rockstar isn't doing story mode dlcs anymore.

They milked. the hell out of this franchise. With this. Ew dlc they just basically threw all the old dlcs together a d added features they should've had from the jump. .meanwhile they're just letting red dead online die slowly. They've poolijg in they're resources to GTA 6 instead and not realizing anymore major updates for this year besides small additions to already existing modes and.some new telegram missions. GTA 6 better be fire especially since rockstar isn't doing story mode dlcs anymore.

Red dead dead my boy. They announced they doing no more updates on it to focus on 6.

I do agree that this new GTA update is just all the shit we already got rolled into one story.

They really bout to have niggas still gas smh... ima chec it out tho

Back