Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Damn I just fixed up the Bentley truck. I should have took a pic if that's what we doing

It was pretty easy. What pissed you off about it?

First dude i got no problem..

second one i dont know i was catching hell.

he kept turning down those narrow ass walk ways and alleys n then when id finally get up to him id fuck around n wreck into a pole or either we'd be on the road and a car would come outta no where n just cut me off/wreck into me. I know i chased that mf for close to 5 minutes just by himself

First dude i got no problem..

second one i dont know i was catching hell.

he kept turning down those narrow ass walk ways and alleys n then when id finally get up to him id fuck around n wreck into a pole or either we'd be on the road and a car would come outta no where n just cut me off/wreck into me. I know i chased that mf for close to 5 minutes just by himself

You ran it solo? Add Kingmike1 if you see me on gta I can help you out fam. I ran that with a random after we got the first guy it was easy.

You ran it solo? Add Kingmike1 if you see me on gta I can help you out fam. I ran that with a random after we got the first guy it was easy.

Shit i went to add you and you were already on my list. Im DubbzADamnFool on playstation

I usually link up w/ @Duwop and his cousin but I hadnt got a chance to try the new update till late as hell last night so I ended up running that solo

Yeah I ran the the whole thing solo.

After you finish you. Get a tour of the studio that comes with some dope ass bonus missions I wasn't expecting. Me and my cousin ran two of those last night..... They were fun as fuck

Last edited:
Back