Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

How much money you got?

tenor.gif

I got a lil bit....

Sub cost 2m of jump....9m with all upgrades...

I spent something like 20m all together..... It prolly would have just been 15m, but I spent the extra 5m for a luxury helicopter I should have been got so I can order it from the phone in my penthouse

Man a fully decked out sub cost under 10 mil. And I still can't trade my yacht in

Its best just to buy the base sub, the updates just provide guided missiles and the ability to find other subs and hidden loot underwater. Unless that's your thing, I just bought it so I can do the heist. I can't pass up a heist I can do solo or with a squad.

Its best just to buy the base sub, the updates just provide guided missiles and the ability to find other subs and hidden loot underwater. Unless that's your thing, I just bought it so I can do the heist. I can't pass up a heist I can do solo or with a squad.
Yea even still ill just run it with some of the other folks I run with. At this point the game should be coming to an end and gta6 should be on its way. I got 36 mil

Yea even still ill just run it with some of the other folks I run with. At this point the game should be coming to an end and gta6 should be on its way. I got 36 mil

True GTA5 should be in the endgame but hey its been 6-7 years and they still dropping content who knows how long they stretch it. Damn at 36 mil go ahead and buy it all lol, I'm on a budget over here.

True GTA5 should be in the endgame but hey its been 6-7 years and they still dropping content who knows how long they stretch it. Damn at 36 mil go ahead and buy it all lol, I'm on a budget over here.
Naw I made that mistake when I bought that yacht ballin and shit had money then when it came out and might have moved that bitch 3 times.

There ain't gone be no 6 dawg. I keep tellin yall.

They already said 5 is gonna continue into next gen with exclusive updates on there. It's also going free to play on there at some point but the ppl who already bought it will just get to keep all they shit n move it over

They probably gonna drop the V from the title on next gen n just call it GTA online. If we do get a 6 it will probably be a single player story

Last edited:
Back