Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grammy Nominations

lol @ 2chainz blacked out. Idk what kinda mexican voodoo az got u on, but u wildn lol

And don't do that lol I was on here callin yall out for saying jay had all these classics, if nas drops wack shit ima call it wack, I try to make sure I'm never bias when talkin albums. Cuz you continue to support bullshit, ur favorite artists are gonna keep droppin bs, look at wayne.

But DAMN and 4:44? Comparing them to 2chainz is disrespectful
Track for track PGLTM is better than both those album

Stop comparing the artist and start comparing the content

Burglar Bars>>>>>>any track from both albums
Saturday Night>>>>>any track from both them albums

Track for track PGLTM is better than both those album

Stop comparing the artist and start comparing the content

Burglar Bars>>>>>>any track from both albums
Saturday Night>>>>>any track from both them albums

giphy.gif

Nah man, just nah.

Neither are even top 10 albums of the year. Rapsody's album shits on both no question, Cyhi's shits on both easily. Drake's shits on both easily.

Speakin of which, I'm surprised Cole name wasn't mentioned. I know Drake has a feud going on with the grammys and he didn't authorize his music to be eligible for the grammys, but Cole could've got atleast one nom.

If I'm not mistaken. This the first time in 19yrs that song of the year is all black performer's
And hopefully a black artist wins album of the year bc they haven't in over a decade. Outkast were the last black artists to win.

lol we're gonna have our own voting in a week or so
Listen man, I already know the site anti Meek, even this he went in on W&L.
I know 2 Chainz ain’t gonna get no love.Considering 90% of the females have K Dot in they top 5....That voting gonna go as expected

All I’m saying is, listening with an unbiased ear is hard, and I don’t think y’all capable of doing that.

Hell Josh think Meek yells on every track when 5e reality is, he never had a man speak to him sternly

Soft ass lilly cup

How tf did logic's suicide hotline song and whoever tf juliah michaels (I thought she sold treadmills) is beat out lil uzi for song of the year!?

Back