Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grade your first half of 2023

Your grade for the first half of 2023?

• Total voters
B

I've been going to medical appointments every month left & right ever since the new year began.

-Regular doctor
-Dermotology
-Physical Therapy
-Dentist

Now I go back to the regular doctor next week and the dentist the following week for fillings. I'm healthy to my knowledge and things could be worse but I ain't never been to so many appointments in my life. I'm exhausted.

Last edited:
B

New job is great! Don’t mind the travel because the pay for this job for one week is more than what I made at my old job for two weeks. Hell on some weeks, one paycheck is more than what I made from my old job job for an entire month!!

Still need to get a workout regimen down but after I move in a few weeks, I’m gonna do it. Seriously. And maybe just maybe, date again?

All things considered, first half of this year has been great

B

New job is great! Don’t mind the travel because the pay for this job for one week is more than what I made at my old job for two weeks. Hell on some weeks, one paycheck is more than what I made from my old job job for an entire month!!

Still need to get a workout regimen down but after I move in a few weeks, I’m gonna do it. Seriously. And maybe just maybe, date again?

All things considered, first half of this year has been great
Bruh you came to Dallas and didn’t even hit your boy up

Back