Welcome To aBlackWeb

Government Surveillance

Samael

What can you do
Control your apps: ONLY allow your apps access to information they need which is totally up to you

Manage your Preferences: Take you browsers off of Default settings take back your life, it could be your last Ion know nothing...

Best bet is to stop using smartphones and go back to dumb phones or feature phones. Pay for shit with cash, and get off social media. There's a lot of ways you can control the amount of data the government has on you, the question is: Are you willing to let go of your conveniences to take back that control?

Best bet is to stop using smartphones and go back to dumb phones or feature phones. Pay for shit with cash, and get off social media. There's a lot of ways you can control the amount of data the government has on you, the question is: Are you willing to let go of your conveniences to take back that control?
I honestly only use social media to stalk my ex gfs

Even with a dumb phone cellular triangulation tech is getting better and better. If they wanted to find you they could. Pay phone or not

Just being in this thread is going to put you under some kind of watch.

On your phones you have to disable the "tracking allowance", get rid of the maps, get a vpn, and throw it in the ocean(joke), minimize the apps that need you location. We stuck in a bubble regardless

Even with a dumb phone cellular triangulation tech is getting better and better. If they wanted to find you they could. Pay phone or not

Triangulation is only worthwhile in areas that have a dense concentration of cell towers. In suburban or rural areas it's pretty much worthless. All they would have to go on is which tower you were pinging to give your general vicinity.

Triangulation is only worthwhile in areas that have a dense concentration of cell towers. In suburban or rural areas it's pretty much worthless. All they would have to go on is which tower you were pinging to give your general vicinity.

Very true. I'm a lifelong city slicker so I've never really thought about that

If you dont mind sir please explain triangulation for the masses

Ok.

Triangulation attempts to give a general area you were in by measuring the signal strength between your phone and the three nearest cell towers you pinged in your area to come to an approximate location. The problem with triangulation, as I said, is that it's only effective in areas with a higher density of towers. There's also another issue I didn't mention: Each tower for a given provider can handle a finite number of cellular devices. It's possible that the tower nearest to you could be busy, causing you to hit a tower farther away, throwing off triangulation by miles.

The only way to get fairly accurate with your location is via GPS, and on older phones it can be switched off with some degree of confidence that it can't be turned on by remote via instructions received from the base station to the baseband processor in every smartphone (most older 1xRTT and GPRS phones... basically everything pre-true 3G).

Back