Welcome To aBlackWeb

What the kids are like don't matter when the only thing important is Alicent vs what's her face
Alicent and rhaneras both have boys who all are trying to be groomed for the throne.... The entire show is about who has the strongest claim..... Alicent kids or rhaneras kids...

And if daemon had kids with ranera which I think they were all but saying.... Those kids will try to make claims as well

Alicent and rhaneras both have boys who all are trying to be groomed for the throne.... The entire show is about who has the strongest claim..... Alicent kids or rhaneras kids...

And if daemon had kids with ranera which I think they were all but saying.... Those kids will try to make claims as well
It's about Rhaenerya claim vs Alicent sons claim

It's about Rhaenerya claim vs Alicent sons claim
You don't think rhae doesn't plan on making her son's heir while her father still alive?

I think she will.

Can't remember if you are one of the people who read the books. But I haven't read anything. I just think she would be the type to name her son the heir to spite Alicent

You don't think rhae doesn't plan on making her son's heir while her father still alive?

I think she will.

Can't remember if you are one of the people who read the books. But I haven't read anything. I just think she would be the type to name her son the heir to spite Alicent

She's already the named heir tho. Would be no need for her to name her son if she takes the throne that shit would already be established

Back