Welcome To aBlackWeb

Must say though I donā€™t like them straight de-throning the black Velaryon bloodline like that. These the last black royals and they just giving their throne away to a white boy, smh.

Well not exactly Daemons daughters are Velaryon blood from they mom and Targ blood. So the kids are still directly related to Corlys. Yea itā€™s some Strong in there but still Velaryon.

Must say though I donā€™t like them straight de-throning the black Velaryon bloodline like that. These the last black royals and they just giving their throne away to a white boy, smh.

Lmao yall do know that these characters are written as white folks right? Just cause HBO decided to cast some black people, don't really mean much in the context of the show.

It's like if HBO cast the Boltons as black people, would yall roll with them just cause? How'd yall feel about a black Ramsey raping Sansa?

...just sayin'

Lmao yall do know that these characters are written as white folks right? Just cause HBO decided to cast some black people, don't really mean much in the context of the show.

It's like if HBO cast the Boltons as black people, would yall roll with them just cause? How'd yall feel about a black Ramsey raping Sansa?

...just sayin'
If the Bolton's we're black I still wouldn't like them

None of this would happen if they just FOLLOWED THE LINE OF SUCCESSION! And now we got this basic becky white chick who not from the culture misunderstanding a Targaryen story and gentrifying the message.

See black men? That's why you gotta stick with the sistas...or atleast I think that's the message they were trying to convey. Idk, but that's how I took it.

...just sayin'
I would have been Team Ramsay no matter.

Damn shame that folks that speak truth dont make it far in the game of thrones lol.

Vaemond was 100% correct in his stance. He foolishly overplayed his hand tho and made his move prematurely

He shouldā€™ve just ate it and plotted with some poison or something. He lowkey been wanting to buck since episode 3. And yes he has a claim but with the boys marrying Laenas daughters they are good to go as far as bloodline.

I peeped how Daemon said they got three fresh dragon eggs too. Niggas stockpiling the nukes lol
Yep. They already got 2 kids together and looks like she pregnant with a third. Didnā€™t one of the strong kids get a dragon or was that Aegon I was thinking about? When they played Aemond with the pig?

Back