Welcome To aBlackWeb

GOP House Candidate & Trump RNC Speaker Madison Cawthorn Attacked Journalist Over Having Worked For ‘Non-White Males, Like Cory Booker’

Republican House candidate Madison Cawthorn created a website meant to attack journalist for leaving his job “to work for non-white males, like Cory Booker, who aims to ruin white males running for office.”

Journalist Tom Fiedler is the former dean of the Boston University College of Communications and he left his job to volunteer for the 2020 presidential campaign of Sen. Booker (D-NJ).

The website accuses Fiedler of tearing down Cawthorn and supporting his Democratic opponent Moe Davis, before including a racist comment regarding the New Jersey Senator and his motives

“Tom Fieldler [sic] who works with Moe Davis’ advocates, is working to tear down Madison Cawthorn,” stated the website. “He quit his academia job in Boston to work for non-white males, like Cory Booker, who aims to ruin white males running for office.”

Davis has sounded the alarm regarding Cawthorn before, noting that he has “proven time and time again that he is unfit for public office.”

“Revelations about Madison Cawthorn’s blatantly racist comment come days after over 150 former classmates at Patrick Henry College — more than half the entire student body during his time there — signed a letter and posted it online calling Mr. Cawthorn a ‘sexual predator’ who lied and vandalized property while attending the college for a little over a semester in 2016-17,” Davis said in a statement.

“The former classmates are now urging voters not to support his candidacy. And all of that follows earlier criticism about Madison Cawthorn’s ‘bucket list’ visit to Adolph Hitler’s Eagle’s Nest, where he reverentially referred to Hitler as the ‘Fuhrer.’”

In July, Cawthorn claimed that Democrats are the actual racists, for supporting programs like affirmative action. Cawthorn has also stated in interviews that the Black Lives Matter movement has been “hijacked by Marxists,” that one of the biggest problem facing Black communities is “fatherless homes,” and that reparations lead to a “victimhood mentality” and that Black people aren’t owed anything because “we [paid] enough when 600,000 Americans died to free slaves.”

4D8D8F70-0072-4266-9AF4-29244DB29275.gif

NC GOPer Tries To Clean Up Racist Attack On Those Who ‘Ruin White Males Running For Office’

Madison Cawthorn, the Republican candidate running for former Rep. Mark Meadows’ (R-NC) old seat, scrambled to put out the fire sparked on Thursday by his racist attack involving Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), who is Black, and a journalist who volunteered for Booker’s 2020 presidential campaign.

Cawthorn had posted the now-revised broadside on MoeTaxes.com, his website about Democratic opponent Moe Davis. The post attacked Davis’ ties to reporter and ex-Boston University dean Tom Fiedler, who “quit his academia job in Boston to work for non-white males, like Cory Booker, who aims to ruin white males running for office.” The broken grammar made it unclear whether it was Fiedler or Booker whom Cawthorn was accusing of victimizing white male candidates.

Davis slammed Cawthorn’s “blatantly racist” remark and stated that the Republican “has clearly established his poor moral character.”

“If racism has no place in America, then it surely has no place in Congress, either,” the Democratic candidate said in a statement.

Cawthorn edited the post after it was first flagged by the Bulwark. The post now claims that Fiedler left Boston University to “become a political operative and is an unapologetic defender of left-wing identity politics.”

The Republican claimed in a statement that the original sentence contained a “syntax error” that failed to “convey my intended meaning.”

“My intended meaning was, and is, to condemn left-wing identity politics that is dangerous and divisive,” he said.

Cawthorn also claimed that he was not referring to Booker when he was decrying the supposed victimization of white male candidates.

“My concerns were never with Cory Booker but Tom Fiedler who I believe is more of a political operative than a journalist based on his pattern of biased reporting,” he said.

Crippled racist whitey claims he’s not racist cause he loves to quote Dr. King...

Last edited:
Well see how this turns our for him

He should be ostracized but knowing North Carolina....

Lmao.

A few thing. He said "600k people died to free them"

1. A good portion of those that died were black.
2. Close to 400k of the 200k that died actually died to keep blacks as slave.
3. How do you fight yourselves to free them when you enlaved them?

Smh. Mans should get slapped out his chair.

Same dude that made a pilgramage to hitler's bunker in barvaria and referred to him as the fuhrer in a tweet. The guy is a neo-nazi. But he's the most annoying kind.... the type to do some clearly racist or nazi shit and then play dumb when called on it like we don't know what time it is.

Lmao.

A few thing. He said "600k people died to free them"

1. A good portion of those that died were black.
2. Close to 400k of the 200k that died actually died to keep blacks as slave.
3. How do you fight yourselves to free them when you enlaved them?

Smh. Mans should get slapped out his chair.

lol The crazy thing is that he's not the first one to say that. Most of those racists white people think that.

These fools act like some outside force came to the U.S. and saved us from an enemy. They don't seem to understand that they were the enemy, and they basically had to fight each other to do the right thing. One could argue that the Civil War being necessary is a testament to the fact that a large segment of white people are just bad and are willing to die to maintain their evil ways.

The idea that we should be thankful is ridiculous. Imagine someone robbing your house, and then having a change of heart and driving back to return your stuff. Now imagine getting into a fender bender on the way back to your house. How stupid would it sound for them to tell you that you should be thankful to them for sacrificing their car to give you your things back?

I looked up dude's actual quote, and here it is

600,000 Americans gave their life to free slaves and you’re going to tell me that’s not enough? You know, I know so many incredible African American men and women who are the best of our entire country, who have risen above the hatred and things that they have to deal with. I’m not gonna say that there’s not racism in this country. I don’t believe that reparations are necessary because I believe America already paid the price for their freedom.

This guy's perspective is weird. He basically acknowledges that black people have faced injustice, but believes that blacks aren't owed anything because some blacks have managed to thrive despite that injustice and because white people had to kill each other before they could finally do that right thing. Wow just wow

Back