Welcome To aBlackWeb

Google Maps: Gangs of Los Angeles

lol @ them throwing the rappers in there too....thats crazy

I wonder how they (bangers) feel about this

lol @ them throwing the rappers in there too....thats crazy

I wonder how they (bangers) feel about this
Screenshot_20190419-130201_Messenger.jpg

That was the homegirl's reaction. Most reactions would be along these lines, I think. The police know all this stuff already. I can see people being upset if their boundaries, affiliations, information, etc. is wrong though.

it reads like its just one person writing all this shit tho

like some of the descriptions are like "known to beef with so and so.....as far as I know"

"made famous by this rapper"

I busted out laughing when I ran across a landmark that said "ricky got shot here" lmao

It could possibly be Alex Alonso who created the map. That's who I suspect it is.

im mostly interested in why certain hoods beef with one another; what the exact catalyst was

Death, money(drugs) and affiliation are generally the reasons for most beefs.

I’ve thought for a while that LA needs some kind of manual for people who move out here who aren’t familiar with gangs and territories and colors....

When I first moved out here I thought it was just red and blue. I want to a skating rink called World on Wheels with orange and blue on.... the girl I was meeting up there told me I had the WRONG colors to be over there and I probably coulda died if someone saw me. I had on Hoover colors and I think that was in the 60’s neighborhood.

Learning all that shit could be like learning another language lol so things like this could be helpful

i think i need to stop talking shit in certain places now.

take my civilian ass to the car an get on

Man fuck them weirdo niggaz
I just browsed that map
Clicked on pasadena and some other spots
Place look beautiful af

Damn shame

I actually searched for this very thing not too long ago and found out my hunch was right. Police have entire gang units and have been investigating them for years so it seemed logical they'd have this info available online somewhere. But what really did surprise me was the street view feature, you can learn the exact route and see exactly what to expect when you drive down the streets. Granted it's update accurately.

LA had too many gangs when niggaz started runnin’ outta good gang names and started up The Graveyard Crips, The School yard Crips and The Blastin’ Foolz Crips...

Back