Welcome To aBlackWeb

Good people of the ABW......What are your gifts?

Simple question what are you good at naturally or what have you been trained to be good at?

Myself I've been trained in electronics, electrical and telecommunication engineering and have worked in the Telecommunications field for almost 20yrs.

My natural gift so I've been told is the gift of gab. In other words my talk game is immaculate

I would say my gift is mastering w.e I want.

Training wise, I have certification in everything from CPR, Computer IT to HVAC. I'm always trying to teach myself and learn new things.

im an escape artist. if there's a way out of an impossible situation, i'll find it. that counts.
Simple question what are you good at naturally or what have you been trained to be good at?

Myself I've been trained in electronics, electrical and telecommunication engineering and have worked in the Telecommunications field for almost 20yrs.

My natural gift so I've been told is the gift of gab. In other words my talk game is immaculate
i can see this. u drop tech diamonds here n there in a way tht my not so techy ass can understand. gotta be gifted 2 do that.

i also believe u got at least 15 kids u dont kno about due to that gift of the gab. i aint judging tho.

Training wise, I have certification in everything from CPR, Computer IT to HVAC. I'm always trying to teach myself and learn new things.
i wld usually say u cocky af but if any1 cld build Rome in a day, its u.

I am good at communicating. I've been told I had the gift of gab also. I can put on a show in a minute. I could be given an idea and bring it to life as far as crafting.

I'm good with children. I'm certified in CPR. I'm working on becoming a teacher.

im an escape artist. if there's a way out of an impossible situation, i'll find it. that counts.

i can see this. u drop tech diamonds here n there in a way tht my not so techy ass can understand. gotta be gifted 2 do that.

i also believe u got at least 15 kids u dont kno about due to that gift of the gab. i aint judging tho.

i wld usually say u cocky af but if any1 cld build Rome in a day, its u.
I have one son madam fancy pants. He's 12

I got a great imagination and making folks laugh. Had a lot of folks tell me I should've been showbiz. Or they would say I should've had my own blog. Just something.

Singing and artsy stuff like drawing and poetry always came naturally to me.

Things I learned to be good at, anything I try hard enough at, like cooking, volleyball, making and baking clay jewelry and trinkets, stuff like that.

At that time I thought about it, but didn't really know where to start.
theres no better time than now. lots n lots of resources on blogging if u seek it.

if u don't wanna start off with ur own blog, u cld guest write on existing 1s on topics oof interest 2 u. many staaay lookin for contributors.
if u like funny content, u cld try submitting freelance pieces to comedy sites like cracked for example. dip them toes in

I wanna hear you sing!
I might have to record something for you ;)

How people do that though? Lol I know a lotta people who sell beats/tunes but idk what kind of equipment I'd need to record a track with it. I'd do it if its not doing the most though. I stay singing

i have a pretty good business mind and knack with money.

i can get people to open up and vent

i make people feel comfortable and non threatened

and just helping others feel good by offering them hope

In hindsight this was an arrogate ass post lol

Back