Welcome To aBlackWeb

Good News!

With everything going on in the world I felt like a thread about something positive would be needed. So I made this thread to give thanks to the most high first off and to talk about how Life is great and God is good. We go thru so much stressors everyday getting pulled from each corner of your soul by work, kids, friends, family, bills and whatever else that can stress you out. So lets talk about so happy shit or some positive things you got going on in your life.

Even supplied some theme music for the thread

I'll start....................The beginning of this month I stepped out and decided to start my own business. Been in the telecom industry going on 25yrs so I decided to start my own Telecom Consulting firm. Won my first contract as well starting mid May a nigga is legit shocked and nervous but yessir I'm happy as fuck

I'll start....................The beginning of this month I stepped out and decided to start my own business. Been in the telecom industry going on 25yrs so I decided to start my own Telecom Consulting firm. Won my first contract as well starting mid May a nigga is legit shocked and nervous but yessir I'm happy as fuck
You gonna be rolling in contracts by years end

Good luck

Back