Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goldman Sachs: Are cures bad for business?

Once upon a time underground in conspiracy, people all around me were saying "the cure is worse than the disease"! or, "ain't no money in the cure", "the money is in the medicine"! well. how bout this sly side eyeable admission title for a thread. i won't preach to the choir, but this late assed revelation comes across like the "whiteman's ice is colder"! or is it Billionaires and their money gluttonous community whose ice it is? cognitive distortion or "fuck that, shit" and get back to them hamster wheels, bitches?

A cure for cancer ……minimal payments.
Treating cancer…..infinite payments.

Moral high ground to stop cures from hitting the public? Priceless.

i came across a vid and this insider guy says "normal people don't give a fuck because it's beyond them". i'm normal people but damn if my radar don't pick up much of that greasy shit that's going on. and it's deliberate! politics has it's own language and what's the true purpose for legalese? Babylon's finest century just about ready to crash and burn. if anyone's still ranting over that left n right shit, they got yo' ass where they want you. pretending to be like them and enamored when lifting their verbatim from their mouths and not even knowing what they're really talking about. weak street game that impresses children into wanting to be like them. but it's all words and no play, but you can play important in a spelling bee, playboy!

Back