Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goldie's Top 7 Moments of 2018

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner

Welcome to Goldie's Top 7 ABW Moments of 2018
(In No Order)

1. Skyler Blocks ABW On Twitter

Towards the end of 2018 I was scrolling through Twitter minding my business and came across this:

and

Me being a real nigga I @'d her to congratulate her and told her to keep making that money

She cussed a nigga out and blocked me.

2. Du Frames Chitown

The e-beef between @Duwop and @Chi-town B has been around since 2017, however it took all time lows in 2018, but before we get into that lets take a quick detour to set up the stage.

Around the middle of 2018 one of the ABW members switched their avi to a childhood picture and like a bunch of biting ass niggas everybody switched their avi to a dusty ass childhood picture. Chitown told Whisperingeye to change her picture because it was inappropriate. People asked what was inappropriate about the picture, something about too much thighs was said and outrage ensued. Whisperingeye demanded that Chitown be banned for pedo talk! Ultimately both came to an agreement that neither could talk to the other or even mention the other person's name or it would result in a lifetime ban.

Fast forward....... Insert ABW's Money Wars. Du being the shiesty snake he is, began to plot on a way to take down Chitown and his newly formed BWG crew. Du recruited @TonyDubbz and both photoshopped evidence of Chitown mentioning Whisperingeye by name and planning a robbery. More outrage ensued and Du finally confessed to the framing of Chitown:

3. Briana Bette Signs Up and Then Disappears

Around the middle of last year ABW held a "Baddest IG Chick of 2018" tournament that was sponsored by @DOS_patos .

Briana was told that she won and she agreed to sign up and model some ABW merch for the site. ABW also had one of the the Texas Twins model merch aswell.

DcOnNtbU0AAgdkf.jpg

We also started ABW Honeys and I got some more shit in the works for 2019.

https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/abw-honeys.3362/

4. ABW's Roast Sessions/ Photoshop Competition

2018's Photoshop competition gave us some funniest ass shops:

And the ABW avi roast thread was fuckin hilarious:

https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/abw-roasts-avis.9737/

5. Hellczar Comes Out of the Closet

Around mid 2018 @Kandy made a thread saying "If 1 out of every 10 dudes are gay, which one of you mfs are gay". The thread didn't make it to page 2 before @Hellczar did a somersault out of the closet.

Hilarity ensued resulting in my opinion as one of the top 5 funniest threads in ABW history.

This nigga @Beta had me fuckin crying laughin in that thread

Since then Hellczar says it was a joke, but some ABW members thinks he was dead ass, pause.

https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/if-every-1-10-men-are-gay.6933/

6. Ciera Rogers Threatens To Sue ABW

One day towards the end of last year I attempted to log onto ABW and saw that the site was down. I check around and come to find out that this mush face smut got her lawyers on me and threatened to sue the God!

Ciera-Rogers-300x400.jpg

screenshot_189-png.80154

I was confused on why df she was sue me of all people. I check the letter her lawyer wrote me and inside it was a link to a tournament thread with her and Ravie Loso. She lost the poll 20 votes to 1 and guess who gave her that lonely ass vote?
:foh5:

7. Chicity Dumps AZ For Lea; Chitown Picks Up The Pieces

The homie @AP21 was one of the only niggas who brought a female to the site last year, that's a moment within itself. But chicity took no time to put his flag down. Up to that point him and Az could be found flirting in any random thread throughout the site but the day Lea popped, I've never seen Chicity even acknowledge AZ's presence.

Chi's scumbag level would be taken up another notch when he started flexing on @AP21 and posting pics like this of Lea

8.jpg

AZ must like niggas from Chicago cuz out of nowhere posts with AZ and Chitown started popping up with them calling eachother boo and more. That was short lived cuz Kandy caught Az slipping in the Money Wars leading to AZ ultimately deciding to quit ABW.

Chicity funny as fuck tho....

Nigga scooped up ap's recruit and tossed chitown his scraps like it was just another Tuesday at the office.....

You can't script certain shit.

Shyt was cold-blooded like a muthafucca. As soon as Chi saw Lea signed up...

I remember when @Goldie @'d playmaker to tell him he was gone be banned after he replied to the thread lmao only thing that nigga could get out was this

:df:

I was in tears

I was chuckling my ass off until I got to number 7

:df:

Im about to sue the shit outta this nigga for defamation!

True story, never went in the homo thread

I found out about Czar like 4 days later

:wtff:
So where do i sign up to get 20 million for pain and suffering and lost of commerce and potential earnings this fuckery besmirched my good name via a web of collusion

@Goldie

Back