Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Goldie finally came back Welcome back mane!!!

I'm just glad this shit's still up and running lol I appreciate yall.

I got some big additions I'm gonna be bringing to ABW soon. I wanna know what yall think.

1. I'm gonna add software to the site soon that's similar to Twitter Spaces. It's already in the works now.
2. I'm gonna add ABW VIP subscriptions. Every VIP member will have no ads, access to the Candy Shop VIP section and a couple more incentives. It's probably gonna be $5.99

There's a couple more things I gotta talk to the staff about before I announce it.

I'm just glad this shit's still up and running lol I appreciate yall.

I got some big additions I'm gonna be bringing to ABW soon. I wanna know what yall think.

1. I'm gonna add software to the site soon that's similar to Twitter Spaces. It's already in the works now.
2. I'm gonna add ABW VIP subscriptions. Every VIP member will have no ads, access to the Candy Shop VIP section and a couple more incentives. It's probably gonna be $5.99

There's a couple more things I gotta talk to the staff about before I announce it.

my-nigga-denzel-washington.gif

hope everything's been good with you and yours.

Glad to have ya back around bruh! Hope all is well wit you and the fam.

My only suggestion would be a way to possibly filter out the smut for those of us that wanna see the new threads minus the candy shop joints

In the latest posts section?

Any chance you can just move "Insert horizontal line", "Spoiler", "Code" on the same line as the others? Seems odd to have to click "More Options" when there's plenty of room to the right?

If not then that's cool. We had to do a 1 click to get to it before anyways

Back