Welcome To aBlackWeb

Golden Boy boxing presents: Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 3

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
What a jerk....
https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...tiz-3-to-take-place-for-golden-boy-promotions

Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz 3 to take place for Golden Boy Promotions
90708809.jpg.0.jpg

Chuck Liddell will once again face rival Tito Ortiz
Photo by Jed Jacobsohn/Getty Images

MMA legends Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz have been wanting to put together a third fight for years, and now they’ve got their wish.

On Thursday, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya told ESPN that he has signed the two former UFC light heavyweight champions for a pay-per-view bout later this year. De La Hoya, known for his massive success in the world of boxing as both a fighter and a promoter, hinted that he might dip his toes into the world of MMA after having a meeting with Liddell in May.

Now that tease has become a reality.

“I’m proud to announce we’ve signed a deal for the fight between Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz,” De La Hoya told ESPN, via a statement. “This will be huge for sports fans around the world. Ortiz and Liddell are two of the most recognized fighters in MMA history. They are legends in the sport.

”Everyone remembers their rivalry helped put the sport on the map, and we’re excited to host the next and final chapter of this historic rivalry.”

So basically no major MMA promoter would put this fight on outta respect of their legacy to the sport....

But Oscar.......
Or no MMA promoter would put this on because neither guy is a draw at all at this point and only a fool/inexperienced promoter in the MMA world would attempt to draw PPV buys off guys who may as well have been at the stone age of the sport.

This is a TV prelim fight getting a PPV.

Who the hell wanna watch these two washed up bums, this is almost as bad as Ken Shamrock still trying to fight

So basically no major MMA promoter would put this fight on outta respect of their legacy to the sport....

But Oscar.......
and thats a surprise im glad bellator opted out of this garbage.. hell yell ill stream it though.. . Bellator had way to many geriatric gladiator snorefest.. I hope that shit is done with.

Back