Welcome To aBlackWeb

Going numb while sleeping.

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Am I the only one who suffers from arm or hand numbness every night? No matter how hard I try to remember to sleep different, I wake up with a numb arm or hand.

do I need a new pillow?

i think hydration and stretching could help. it happens to me at times.......i was told my circulation wasnt good because i was dehydrated.

started drinking more water and it stopped happening.

thanks again for coming back kandy......we need just normal threads like this..

i think hydration and stretching could help. it happens to me at times.......i was told my circulation wasnt good because i was dehydrated.

Came in to post this.

If you find yourself sleeping on your arm or hand, you probably just need another pillow or 2.

But if you don't sleep on your arm/hand and you just waking up numb, might wanna get that checked out.

I drink a lot of water. I down a bottle before I go to bed every night. I don’t stretch though.

Do you always wake up in a similar position? On your side maybe?
I start off on my side. Then, I wake up to a numb arm and hand. Then, I move to my stomach. Then, my arm goes numb again.
I sleep with my arms under the pillow.

I start off on my side. Then, I wake up to a numb arm and hand. Then, I move to my stomach. Then, my arm goes numb again.
I sleep with my arms under the pillow.

I’m guessing you have your arm under the pillow, with your head on top of the area between your shoulder and bicep. For me that’s the pressure point that causes my arm to go numb.

Might help idk

I just try to make sure I don’t sleep in that position
Well I have big boobs and stomach sleep is uncomfortable. Back sleep is uncomfortable because they be in my neck. I have to sleep on my side. I got 18 pillows in here. I’ll figure it out.

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
I know i got poor circulation especially after my blood clots, but since then I have been sleeping on my back and i notice that my arms will fall asleep prior to me actually passing out. I always move them but theres no pressure point that i can tell that stops blood flowing to them so i dont know why it happens. Theyre never asleep when i wake up, but i just notice ill get that tingly feeling in them when im laying there waiting to pass out.

Only started happening as I got older so I've just always assumed it comes with age cuz you see little babies and kids bent all the fuck up and they wake up without kinks or issues.

Back