Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nigga I'm on killa kong side. I said that since skull island.

I just watched the trailer and wanted to talk about it. I pull up and it's this lol

tenor.gif
@Duwop Gabi need a stern talking to in the mod room. Get her back on track.

yea..you'll need the help
so far the sides are

Kong
Recap
Dos
Inori
Samson?
sion
Freeman
and the almighty Gabi

zilla
too disgusted to mention them hoes

we need a list to call everyone in here ty pick a side...or they get got by both.

this is the defining moment for a few of yall posters.

stand tall or stand down.

The nerve of this nig!

:Pathetic:

Really? Who's name is 1st? That's the best you can come up wit about ya boy? Lol.

King dont give a flying 747 fucc about that shyt!
Fuck Kong , Pikachu got more freedom and backbone than Kong when it comes to humans. Jester Kong on a boat all chained up looking sad and depressed lol ?

Really? Who's name is 1st? That's the best you can come up wit about ya boy? Lol.

King dont give a flying 747 fucc about that shyt!
Just shows who get top billing and who's carrying the movie. Nice to see Zilla give Kong the biggest rub of his existence

All this is reminding of the the GOT glory days where sets would bang out, I'm just trying to relive that shit lmao

Not the same without niggas like capital b. And there was more sets to make it interesting.

I remember them saying kong was still growing and the gap would close. Remember the films took place in 2 different times. It will be a few years since we've seen Godzilla in films universe but decades since we've seen kong.

Exactly. They already mentioned in the film he wasn't even an adult yet. Possibly a teenager

Back