Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dang it wasn’t the last one, I thought there was only 4..there’s 6. Shit I hate those guys.,

I was watching an interview with TC Carson (og Kratos) and damn at them disrespecting him. They never thanked him nor informed him he was no longer going to voice Kratos.

The current guy is perfect for this version of Kratos but that’s a shame to hear.

I swear the bad thing about them Chaos Blades is getting Kratos to stop once you got him swinging them. Smh.

I use the rage to get out of it then rage again to get out of that and go back to my blades..I like the poison damage I deal with that dwarf chicks armor..although I moved on from that to the guiding light, that poison damage was great

Dead @ 3 berserkers..I have only faced one so far, it wasn’t that hard, it’s just they do tons of damage when they hit you..but overall easy. Curious to see how 3 works out..

My tactic was when it was launch to me in the yellow, I perry that, hit him with the axe flying combo while at the same time throwing fists..takes almost a whole bar of life down that quick.,patience w them is key

Heimdall was easy! What the hell was that? Bro never even killed me, prob got 3 hits on me in each phase.. I wrecked him. I wanted Kratos to cut his head off..ain’t no way that’s the great heimdall smh

Heimdall was easy! What the hell was that? Bro never even killed me, prob got 3 hits on me in each phase.. I wrecked him. I wanted Kratos to cut his head off..ain’t no way that’s the great heimdall smh

I think he killed me like 3 times. And that's b/c I was bs'n.

Once I figured out how to hit him...aka...Youtube...it was smooth sailing. Sorta. The 3 times I died was b/c of my sorry azzz parrying skills. I was tryin to figure out the timing.

Other than that...his lil stabbin didn't do anything.

What difficulty are you playing this on?

NG+ is available

New equipment, an increased level cap, new Enchantments – all this and more is introduced with God of War Ragnarök’s NG+ mode. As soon as you’ve beaten the game, you’ll be able to dive right into a NG+ save to experience the story again with many more gameplay options available from the start.

Your equipment, weapons (including the Draupnir Spear), and skills will carry over from your previous save, so you’ll be able to use your entire arsenal from the beginning of your journey.

NG+ is available

New equipment, an increased level cap, new Enchantments – all this and more is introduced with God of War Ragnarök’s NG+ mode. As soon as you’ve beaten the game, you’ll be able to dive right into a NG+ save to experience the story again with many more gameplay options available from the start.

Your equipment, weapons (including the Draupnir Spear), and skills will carry over from your previous save, so you’ll be able to use your entire arsenal from the beginning of your journey.
Fuck yes. Been waiting on this.

What in the frick..I’m fighting the Flame Phantom..right before the death blow, after I destroy the 3 pillars, it freezes..3x over so far. Wth

The one where you can't be hit was a bitch

That one surprisingly wasn't too bad for me. I only failed it once. Other than that...I kept my shield up...let Atreus do most of the work wit his arrows...kept my distance.

If any of the larger enemies got close, I used one the heavy runic attacks.

That one surprisingly wasn't too bad for me. I only failed it once. Other than that...I kept my shield up...let Atreus do most of the work wit his arrows...kept my distance.

If any of the larger enemies got close, I used one the heavy runic attacks.
I'll rephrase... that one on Give Me God of War was a bitch lol

Back