Welcome To aBlackWeb

God did not say that

somewhat truthful but the reality is we see fat ugly rich guys having multiple fine ass women all the time

so in the back of a mans mind he knows abs dont REALLY matter....they'll get you a place to stay if you're fresh out but that aint gone last lmao
No doubt but sometimes both partners are cool with that. You dont even need to be rich. Bigger people pull physically fit people all the time. Both parties accept that.

My problem is with people that expect certain things out of their partner that they dont even do or have.

Im a slim dude but im very active. I enjoy doing physically taxing activities like hiking, camping etc... So I look for women that are in good enough condition to do some of these things. As I get older, I am becoming more health conscious but I have a long way to go. I cant ask my partner to be a health nut when it am not.

No doubt but sometimes both partners are cool with that. You dont even need to be rich. Bigger people pull physically fit people all the time. Both parties accept that.

My problem is with people that expect certain things out of their partner that they dont even do or have.

Im a slim dude but im very active. I enjoy doing physically taxing activities like hiking, camping etc... So I look for women that are in good enough condition to do some of these things. As I get older, I am becoming more health conscious but I have a long way to go. I cant ask my partner to be a health nut when it am not.

now see thats where I'll admit Im kinda fucked up at

for one, im attracted to all kinda shapes and sizes of women....so big aint no deal

BUT....i dont like unmotivated or insecure

then im a mess when it comes to lifestyle.....some days im active and drinking lemon water and smoothies but I also smoke a gang of weed and will randomly pop up w/ a box of donuts

i've never pushed anyone to be a health nut or put in more than what im putting in I just ask that sex, attraction, etc and the things she does in that regard remain a priority

now see thats where I'll admit Im kinda fucked up at

for one, im attracted to all kinda shapes and sizes of women....so big aint no deal

BUT....i dont like unmotivated or insecure

then im a mess when it comes to lifestyle.....some days im active and drinking lemon water and smoothies but I also smoke a gang of weed and will randomly pop up w/ a box of donuts

i've never pushed anyone to be a health nut or put in more than what im putting in I just ask that sex, attraction, etc and the things she does in that regard remain a priority
Shit is hard though. As both partners get older, interest changes. Or maybe she had a kid/s. That changes a females whole body. Well most females. My cousin has 4 kids with her husband. She still is skinny. Was skinny before kids and after.

It really comes down to communication and cooperation. If your partner stopped taking care of themselves and it bothers you, work out with them. Give them some motivation. Make healthier foods for the person. Help them. Male or female. A lot of people dont talk about it and keep it bottled up or tell others. Im not speaking to you specifically.

Back