Welcome To aBlackWeb

GOAT Video Vixen Melyssa Ford

It's funny cause in her prime she would've never taken these kind of pics she was so pretentious lol

Lmao It really be like that they really be hiding they self in their prime, but then want to show it off in the later years when they aint what they used to be. J Lo is another one that wanna show off her ass now when we all wanted to see it in her prime years. They doing that shit in reverse.

Lmao It really be like that they really be hiding they self in their prime, but then want to show it off in the later years when they aint what they used to be. J Lo is another one that wanna show off her ass now when we all wanted to see it in her prime years. They doing that shit in reverse.
Well yup and the main motivation is 💰 and plus Melyssa and Jennifer have huge ego's so in their prime they thought they were above the rest...but Jennifer is in better shape than Ford she's trying to get her shape back i also wonder once Melyssa does get back in form will her ego grow again hmmm🤔

Well yup and the main motivation is 💰 and plus Melyssa and Jennifer have huge ego's so in their prime they thought they were above the rest...but Jennifer is in better shape than Ford she's trying to get her shape back i also wonder once Melyssa does get back in form will her ego grow again hmmm🤔

They were actually above many in terms of looks in their age pool, but father time is undefeated and a new better and badder chick comes out every day/year. Jlo was on some "im not defined by my butt" bullshit and trying to not show it, and now look at her lmao. They can get in shape, but it wont ever be their prime years form; it's impossible. Now with grown woman weight and in good shape, while it aint prime, it's definitely fuckin amazing so I aint mad lmao.

They were actually above many in terms of looks in their age pool, but father time is undefeated and a new better and badder chick comes out every day/year. Jlo was on some "im not defined by my butt" bullshit and trying to not show it, and now look at her lmao. They can get in shape, but it wont ever be their prime years form; it's impossible. Now with grown woman weight and in good shape, while it aint prime, it's definitely fuckin amazing so I aint mad lmao.
True both were still pretentious asf 😭and def remember jenn talking about Im not defined by my ass but used her ass to get on.Shit Im stiil fucking both even not in they're prime.Def ain't mad either.🤣🤣🤣

True both were still pretentious asf 😭and def remember jenn talking about Im not defined by my ass but used her ass to get on.Shit Im stiil fucking both even not in they're prime.Def ain't mad either.🤣🤣🤣

Oh no doubt, it's still d.r.e. over here. lmao. I aint turning either down prime or not lol

Back