Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd3): Batman vs The Sopranos

Better Show?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A separate bracket for animated shows was obviously needed. But people are stubborn and now the "good fellas" are about to lose to the billionaire playboy.

batman prolly a racist too

:sup::mackie:
Probably???? Batman is a right wing super hero he owns the majority of property in Gotham and instead of distributing the wealth to give people jobs a better income he thinks they need a man fighting crime. Lmao it doesn't matter the level of crime he's giving you brain damage and you have to pay the hospital he probably owns for health care

But naw, I fucks with sopranos... Watched it like 3 times. But Batman TASv is special. My last rewatch I was feeling off how quick it got right into classic episodes. So many classics. Original characters and stories not from the comics. Shit was the definition of ground breaking. It started a whole significant movement of animated series and movies. Shit literally changed the game

Probably???? Batman is a right wing super hero he owns the majority of property in Gotham and instead of distributing the wealth to give people jobs a better income he thinks they need a man fighting crime. Lmao it doesn't matter the level of crime he's giving you brain damage and you have to pay the hospital he probably owns for health care
Screenshot_20230522-191019.png Screenshot_20230522-191027.png

Illustration inspired by the animation style of the animated series

Nah, Batman TAS is a dope ass show. The Sopranos was good as hell, but since it ended I've never gone back and watched so much as a single episode. Meanwhile, I'll sit through a BTAS episode no matter where I catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back