Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd2): The Boondocks vs X-Men

Better Show?

• Boondocks

• X-Men

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost hit x-men but that would have been all nostalgia.

I favor x-men more but boondocks was the BETTER show. On the rewatch x-men was some mid and confusing at times. Boondocks like the Simpsons has the benefit of not having a destination to land at and instead being able to give you memorable moments.

I mean better writing, better voice acting, better illustration. You niggas don't even have to nig on this one. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I voted boondocks. Yall keep shitting on xmen though. Xmen was my favorite saturday show next to spiderman. Im gonna have to rewatch it to see if it still holds down that spot. I rewatched gargoyles and it still is gold.

Still tight from when my nephew was staying with me last summer. I planned to put him on x-men. Was gonna binge that whole shit with him and 15 minutes in he tells me "it's trash". Wanted to swing on him😂
Show look like it was drawn with dirty paintbrushes lol

Nobody born after 1996 wanna see that shit

The one thing that always bothered me about the OG X Men show was the stiff ass animation and Storm's high and mighty trembly voice when she used her powers, both of which are well illustrated in the clip above.

The character designs were good, but it lacked the fluid animation style of Batman TAS and Superman TAS. Storm irritated the fuck outta me every time she spoke. Oh, and that Morph cat they just made up for the show was stupid.

There was one decent moment in that show, the episode where Bishop returned and wound up face to face with Cable. I remember really liking that episode.

I still watched it every Saturday in college. That and Batman TAS could be heard all up and down the halls in the dorms every Saturday.

Me just realizing Morph was a trans all along.
dis-belief-surprised.gif
The programming been crazy I just don't understand the endgame. Nvm me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back