Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd2): In Living Color vs Curb Your Enthusiasm

Better Show?

• In Living Color

• Curb Your Enthusiasm

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ILC was responsible for so many great careers, even for the dancers, lol.

Without ILC there was no MadTV, no Chapelle’s Show, no Key & Peele, no Black Lady Sketch Show, etc.

No Jim Carrey, no Jamie Foxx, no J Lo, no Tommy Davidson, no David Allan Grier, no Chris Rock, no Wayans Brothers, no Jamie Foxx Show, no My Wife and Kids, and many more I’m forgetting.

And I know SNL’s role in this space, but ILC made the shit accessible to US. Nobody was trying to watch that hit or miss, dry as white boy humor on SNL every single week. They had a few iconic moments, but that’s it.

And some of y’all throwing all of this away for old ass, formulaic Larry David, smh.

(I do love that show though, lol.)

This one was tough for me.

Cuz curb had some of the funniest moments I've ever watched on TV.

But ILC cast is CRAZY.... Like it's no other word other than CRAZY that we had that many legends working together. Niggaz ain't even know that they were watching history. It's almost mythological that ILC really happened. It's that legendary.

Curb was a funny AF though....

And y'all know I don't even like Jamie Foxx..... But

Him
Jim Carrey
Keenan Wayans
Damon Wayans
Tommy Davidson
David Allen Grier
Chris Rock
Like it's crazy... You got 2pac on one episode.... Al Bundy in a classic roast session....

ILC just too iconic

ILC was responsible for so many great careers, even for the dancers, lol.

Without ILC there was no MadTV, no Chapelle’s Show, no Key & Peele, no Black Lady Sketch Show, etc.

No Jim Carrey, no Jamie Foxx, no J Lo, no Tommy Davidson, no David Allan Grier, no Chris Rock, no Wayans Brothers, no Jamie Foxx Show, no My Wife and Kids, and many more I’m forgetting.

And I know SNL’s role in this space, but ILC made the shit accessible to US. Nobody was trying to watch that hit or miss, dry as white boy humor on SNL every single week. They had a few iconic moments, but that’s it.

And some of y’all throwing all of this away for old ass, formulaic Larry David, smh.

(I do love that show though, lol.)

This. They don't understand the impact ILC had.

Curb is a good show but the comedy is different.

This one was tough. In Living Color was a ground breaking show. Introducing talent that went on to be some of the biggest stars of our time. The show though, had a very strong couple of years until it started to fade at the end of it's run. Curb has been consistently strong throughout it's run. I still chose In Living Color for it's impact on our culture. Unmeasurable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back