Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd1): House vs Game of Thrones

Better Show?

• House

• Game of Thrones

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, clips of House get into my YouTube shorts algorithm

I've seen this show from start to finish very intently and be like, I don't remember this scene at all lol

Eh, not a good matchup. I fucked with both shows heavy. They both limped to the finish line and even tho House had a way more satisfying ending, not much can top the first 6 seasons of GOT.

Eh, not a good matchup. I fucked with both shows heavy. They both limped to the finish line and even tho House had a way more satisfying ending, not much can top the first 6 seasons of GOT.
I disagree. House's ending was cheeks water.

I never said it was a good ending, just better than Game of Thrones. GOT is all time disappointment.
I took more satisfying to mean you thought it was good but in reading it again, I see that I misunderstood.

My b

What was the ending? He died or something.
Faked his death in a burning building.

Him and the other dude that was his yang to his ying were on it and ends up meeting one another after some time passes or some shit

House spends the entire episode in a corner of a burning building and basically goes through the series of events that lead him there and there's some flashbacks if I recall correctly

It's kinda a blur now but talk about how pissed I was at how they rolled that out

Faked his death in a burning building.

Him and the other dude that was his yang to his ying were on it and ends up meeting one another after some time passes or some shit

House spends the entire episode in a corner of a burning building and basically goes through the series of events that lead him there and there's some flashbacks if I recall correctly

It's kinda a blur now but talk about how pissed I was at how they rolled that out
Didn't somebody have terminal cancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back