Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd1): Family Guy vs Rick & Morty

Better Show?

• Family Guy

• Rick & Morty

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick and morty is the vastly smarter show and family guy is weird that it’s had really good periods and really down periods

It’s even downright lazy in its episode structure at this point

It’s hard to even come across that many ppl now that still keep up with it

But it’s the more classic show and been around for decades

Yo I could never get into Rick & Morty…

Morty’s character annoys me without even having to try to watch the show

Family Guy…although not being excited about it these recent years will always be a pastime of mine….1999-2008 were the golden years

Family guy has been phoning it in for some years now. Rick and Morty is still quality
I might have to start over. I think I got to maybe ep 5 and it just couldn't pull me in

Whatever episode the Freddy Krueger one was

Reactions: GNS
This really ain't fair. These are my top two animated shows currently airing. I gotta go with Rick and Morty but only by a razor thin margin.

Actually when I think about the themes of depression, trauma from family, existentialism, etc

Rick and morty is the better show

Family guy is mostly one dimensional comedy that’s clever at times but the Orange has been squeezed so much

Family Guy for its first 8 or 9 seasons is great. It’s been phoning it in like the Simpsons for a while now. Rick and Morty is way better & hasn’t had a bad season yet.

Gave it to Rick & Morty.

Family guy was HUGE when it first came out but I feel like the formula never changed. They tell a random joke then cut to a scene depicting the joke. And it's the same characters because they're confined to Quahog.

Rick & Morty do new shit almost every episode, and you see new characters fairly often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back