Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd1): Better Call Saul vs Snowfall

Better Show?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, I just finished BCS last week then jumped right into Snowfall. Wrapped up season 1 last week.

BCS is good (better than BB IMO) but Snowfall just has that little extra something. FX crime dramas be on point.

Hard for me to vote on this one. I enjoy both shows. Like someone stated, Better Call Saul has an advantage because it’s a spin off show.

I'm going Snowfall because it's more action packed and hood,but I love BCS for being a slow burn and it does turn up

If it was Breaking Bad,I would have to go BB,but BCS while great is a slower show.

Snowfall by a mile for me. I could never get into Better Call Saul, even though Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows.

Great topic. Now let's start this of by saying Breaking Bad is argubly one of the best show ever made in the history of shows. Better Call Saul is an amazing show that held it down for the legacy of Breaking Bad. Now with that all that being said, I gotta give the edge to Snowfall because it has different representation that we need out there and we want to see, one of the first of it's kind. Snowfall held it down and set the bar high for future black dramas. The cast of snowfall did such an amazing job.

Its really hard to pick because we got different reasons, but Ima just give to snowfall off principle and because it represent something different, although i loved better call saul.

What’s different about Snowfall?

It's by far way more entertaining

And it's loosely based on real events.

And as someone mentioned, the best parts of BCS didn't even involve the main character. Mike,Gus Lalo, etc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Before the show even started fans of BB were wondering when Mike & Gus were gonna show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back