Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (FINALS): The Wire vs Martin

Better Show?

• The Wire

• Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shit is just predictable if it’s just gonna be Martin and the wire every time in the finals. What’s the point? Lol. Also like someone else said you should have a certain post count before you can vote.
I feel like yall thinking too hard lol just vote and have fun...but on the other hand this is the first one I've participated in, so I can't blame those wanting to take certain measures to prevent from getting the same results. The threads are very entertaining though, you think it could be as entertaining without the mentioned shows?

I feel like yall thinking too hard lol just vote and have fun...but on the other hand this is the first one I've participated in, so I can't blame those wanting to take certain measures to prevent from getting the same results. The threads are very entertaining though, you think it could be as entertaining without the mentioned shows?
I agree that these are just meant to be fun. They also invite conversation from folks that usually don't banter, and I think that was Goldie's plan. These poll threads are the most I've responded since joining ABW. There's been a poll tourney on almost every board, and people will want their vote counted & voice heard. So, it worked.

I get what you’re saying and I love the banter it’s fun and funny. And meeting and interacting with other members I haven’t had the chance to chat with before. But I’ve done a few of these lol and it’s the usual suspects which is cool those are some of the greatest shows but I would like to see like a 2nd tier tournament for the lesser shows

Martin was corny as fuck to me. At times borderline unwatchable 'cause he was so over the top with his cringeworthy shit.

The Wire just delivers.

This would have been more interesting if it was The Boondocks vs The Wire.

should of been a comedy show or 90's, 00's tournament only, or black show only tournament or drama series only to keep from getting the same results. Dont put everything together.

Back