Which One U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooting for everyone black? I guess that's over, lol
tenor.gif

I'm watching the office now

TOO MANY FILLER episodes. For every dinner party episode, there are like 6 duds. I ran through a few last night and maybe legit laughed at maybe 3 episodes more than once throughout the episode.

I'm a huge fan of subtle comedy and dry humor but the office seems like way too many scenes were ad libbed and should've been deleted.

But if you one of them niggas who look for any and every opportunity to say pause/nh after everything, I can see why you look at Michael as a father figure and would have no issue with him saying "that's what she said" every other episode. Shit gets annoying and corny real quick.

This show actually starts doing down once Michael and Jan started dating. The initial disdain she has for him is what makes the earlier seasons funny. Their relationship just seems forced.

Anyway, while I didn't understand a lot of the jokes and social commentary when Different World originally aired, as an adult, both the jokes and social issues are more impactful to me

Last edited:
If yall let this corny ass show beat A Different World, i'm banning yall mfs and yall can't come back until you're black again.

I mean but be for real martin would be a better choice. Different world was not that funny but it taught you some shit. But it was more for teaching lessons than lol

Office does have the dry white humor but everybody that works in an office can relate.

The Office is better and more applicable to the average persons day to day.

ADW only works up to a certain point and then I can no longer relate to it... Niche programming.

Everyone can learn something from The Office becayse every gotdamn office is like The Office...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back