• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

You Niggas Starvin 😂
Site Owner
screenshot_142-png.122196

vs

I loved my wife and kids. But that shit is corny now.
Always Sunny is disgustingly hilarious. I don't expect it to win Because it's white folks and not everyone has seen it.

There's some dope white shows out there, but this nigga Ohmars has picked the white show everytime so far "riight"
Like I said. Most of the black shows are corny or slapstick funny. That don't cut it anymore to me.
Wait until we get to Martin and Fresh Prince. Those are quality tv.
And I didn't pick big bang.

I remember trying to watch Always Sunny and they was on some borderline racist crap, I turned the channel

Lol what episode was it?

It ain't a light hearted feel good show by any means

I really dont know, I just know I was going to try it out, well they got me on the RIGHT episode, I wasn't about to watch that crap, it was annoying so I turned it and never tried the show again. I think they were acting awkward around black people, like they didn't know how to act around black people, the crap irritated the hell out of me.

I really dont know, I just know I was going to try it out, well they got me on the RIGHT episode, I wasn't about to watch that crap, it was annoying so I turned it and never tried the show again. I think they were acting awkward around black people, like they didn't know how to act around black people, the crap irritated the hell out of me.
Lol so acting like white folks.
It ain't for everyone I understand

Like I said. Most of the black shows are corny or slapstick funny. That don't cut it anymore to me.
Wait until we get to Martin and Fresh Prince. Those are quality tv.
And I didn't pick big bang.

Slim I watched Sunny, that show is the epitome of slapstick. And that shit became repetitive as AF after season 7-8 and they just did season 13

I don’t give a fuck that episode on Sunny where they got electrocuted and woke up thinking they was black and it was a musical was comedy gold.

I think my wife and kids is a very underrated show

I could watch it all day

Sunny in Philadelphia it's cool but I think my wife and kids is funnier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back