Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat TV Comedy FINALS: Fresh Prince vs Martin

Which One U Got?

• Fresh Prince

• Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
So many classic Fresh Prince moments yall not even posting.

The Car Talk

Will Aunt marrying the "tall" guy

Uncle Phil and Will "Damn!!!"

"I think you must have her confused with yo mama"

Bel Biv Devoe shooting the music video

Ty should have been in more episodes

will and tyra banks had good chemistry in her few episodes

yo mother died yo mothers dead yo mother aint living no more

Last edited:
I didn’t realize how bad an actress light skin ain’t Viv was until the last time I re watched the series...she was kinda just there

Will , Uncle Phil & Carlton were strong enough characters to still carry the show though

Both legendary shows. In terms of pure comedy I had to give it to Marty Mar.

Fresh prince was hilarious, but it also stretched beyond just being funny by dealing with real issues. If this were about GOAT all around sitcom between the two, I'd vote differently.

Both legendary shows. In terms of pure comedy I had to give it to Marty Mar.

Fresh prince was hilarious, but it also stretched beyond just being funny by dealing with real issues. If this were about GOAT all around sitcom between the two, I'd vote differently.

this is all people are missing.....i think we all agree its the better show overall

but i can watch a whole episode of FP thats GOOD and not laugh out loud one time.....theres no episode of Martin like this

this is all people are missing.....i think we all agree its the better show overall

but i can watch a whole episode of FP thats GOOD and not laugh out loud one time.....theres no episode of Martin like this
Yeah that last season was unwatchable though

Wait fresh prince beat chappelle show? Wtf?? Lol rick james and prince skits alone shit on anything comedy wise fromn fresh prince

Wait fresh prince beat chappelle show? Wtf?? Lol rick james and prince skits alone shit on anything comedy wise fromn fresh prince
As the site owner told me it's not just about comedy

Which is why I voted fresh prince because it's without a doubt a better show than martin

Back