• Wonder Woman

• Thor

• Flash

• Superman

• Black Panther

• Ironman

• Spider-Man

Results are only viewable after voting.
spiderman is the quintessential superhero out of everyone he’s probably the GOAT

The most relatable to the common man

Broke
Trying to juggle responsibilities
Dead parents
Living with a single mother figure
Sarcastic loving asshole
Really resourceful and smart and always tries to keep his grades up
Bruh. Spider-Man has been grown for damn near 3 decades in 90% of his publications

He’s only a kid in the new movies

He ain’t worry about no damn grades among other things you listed.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
I wanted to pick him. He’s #5 on my list. The movies made folks think he was a top tier character when it comes to popularity. The MCU tarnished his legacy
He was well on his way first couple movies then Infinity War happened and that was that. I still love his contribution but Hulk should've got that get back.

Reactions: GNS
Bruh. Spider-Man has been grown for damn near 3 decades in 90% of his publications

He’s only a kid in the new movies

He ain’t worry about no damn grades among other things you listed.
There's multiple Spider-Man comics out there; spectacular, supreme, amazing, web-slingers, Peter Parker, ultimate etc

He's always in highschool in a couple.
Sometimes college. Sometimes he's grown af wife and kid, sometimes he's a fuckin bum and sometimes he's in space doing some cosmic shit.

There's multiple Spider-Man comics out there; spectacular, supreme, amazing, web-slingers, Peter Parker, ultimate etc

He's always in highschool in at least one.
Sometimes college. Sometimes he's grown af wife and kid, sometimes he's a fuckin bum and sometimes he's in space doing some cosmic shit.
Yes.

But most of the time PP is grown.

lol what are you even arguing?

Fuck off
I’m saying YOU don’t have knowledge your choices.

You the cornball that brought up school and shit. Who the fuck cares about that shit. “He’s relatable”

What the fuck are you even saying with that

Do better, scrub.

Back