Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW GOAT Status: Rosa Acosta 🇩🇴

I remember in an interview when she first started an onlyfans, buddy asked her if she was ever gonna get naked. She laughed and made a face saying she doesnt have to!! I wonder where hes at now lol!

I THINK IM THE ONLY NIGGA WHO STILL INTO HER
It's only so much tease content before the shit gets boring. Niggas not interested in a middle-aged 38+ woman pretending like her shit still premium. No kids, no husband, nothing to say your holding onto dignity for.

Men already calculated in our heads that she is a waste of time. We already know her shit is not going anywhere - EVEN IF SHE DID A SEXTAPE. We moved onto the new ones on the block to see how far they can take the game - she wasted her time.

REAL SHIT: As men we want to see progress/elevation - we want to see a girl from the block who used to sell pussy graduate to president. That's just our nature as men for growth. Rosa ain't going nowhere fast.

Don't believe me: Look at our Vice President, she went from intern side-chick sucking dick to VP and niggas proud of her. That's elevation we want to see.

Last edited:
It's only so much tease content before the shit gets boring. Niggas not interested in a middle-aged 38+ woman pretending like her shit still premium. No kids, no husband, nothing to say your holding onto dignity for.

Men already calculated in our heads that she is a waste of time. We already know her shit is not going anywhere - EVEN IF SHE DID A SEXTAPE. We moved onto the new ones on the block to see how far they can take the game - she wasted her time.

REAL SHIT: As men we want to see progress/elevation - we want to see a girl from the block who used to sell pussy graduate to president. That's just our nature as men for growth. Rosa ain't going nowhere fast.

Don't believe me: Look at our Vice President, she went from intern side-chick sucking dick to VP and niggas proud of her. That's elevation we want to see.
you put a lot more thought into beating off than I do.

I think you are overthinking and projecting way too much on this one sir. Simply put, she just doesn't travel in a advertisement circle that these other broads do nor has any defining characteristics physical or otherwise that sets her apart nowadays.

I think you are overthinking and projecting way too much on this one sir. Simply put, she just doesn't travel in a advertisement circle that these other broads do nor has any defining characteristics physical or otherwise that sets her apart nowadays.
Sorry homie, you don't know what you're talking about... Go join her Fansly - she sends out content EVERYDAY and promotes/get promoted by other people. I had to unsubscribe because she was sending out too much emails/notifications.

Sorry homie, you don't know what you're talking about... Go join her Fansly - she sends out content EVERYDAY and promotes/get promoted by other people. I had to unsubscribe because she was sending out too much emails/notifications.

How big the circle though, is it more than simple emails? she really has nothing special to appeal that sets her aside compared to other plastics today to join her Fansly in the first place. Unless they knew of her from before. But hell like you said, I haven't really been keeping up with her these are just my assumptions

Last edited:
Back