Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW GOAT Status: Rosa Acosta 🇩🇴

The power of telegrams and VIP groups slowly taken over lol. They keep all her shit in that box lol. Might be best to sub to her or join one of there groups bro

I actually buy everything I sell. I also drop for free. 90% of her DMs exclusives that hit reddit came from me along with most of the exclusives out there. GOML

BULLSHIT and you know it. We are all hip to this game here.
PROVE IT. If you have something new of Rosa, post it.

(You don’t got to post the actual content, a video or something, just a screenshot. THEN we’ll believe you)

I’ve seen your stuff around. It’s mostly the same recycled shit you find on Reddit and the like

BULLSHIT and you know it. We are all hip to this game here.
PROVE IT. If you have something new of Rosa, post it.

(You don’t got to post the actual content, a video or something, just a screenshot. THEN we’ll believe you)

I’ve seen your stuff around. It’s mostly the same recycled shit you find on Reddit and the like
Oh hey just in case you wanna level up.. she has a bunch of white knights that try to find sellers, so make sure you’re buying from 2-3 accounts. And maybe once in awhile she’ll finesse you and you’ll pay $50 for a repost vid you got a year ago lol good day mate
E2C3FD50-E060-4524-8095-8027F68C0931.jpeg

Attachments

• 58E61EB9-2D5A-474D-B5B8-A14467A3BDDE.jpeg
    58E61EB9-2D5A-474D-B5B8-A14467A3BDDE.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 297
Oh hey just in case you wanna level up.. she has a bunch of white knights that try to find sellers, so make sure you’re buying from 2-3 accounts. And maybe once in awhile she’ll finesse you and you’ll pay $50 for a repost vid you got a year ago lol good day mate
View attachment 883983
I said post of actual content that we haven’t seen. Like a screenshot of a vid. Not a screenshot of her OF page. Like a screenshot of a vid, showing the run time.

These things are so passed around we still aren’t able to verify. Because if you legit got her latest, plenty wouldn’t have a problem dishing out for it

I said post of actual content that we haven’t seen. Like a screenshot of a vid. Not a screenshot of her OF page. Like a screenshot of a vid, showing the run time.

These things are so passed around we still aren’t able to verify. Because if you legit got her latest, plenty wouldn’t have a problem dishing out for it
You don’t see it say purchased ? That means it’s the full video lol also you can see the file size when I post the mega. You really said run time 😂 my reddit page shows my current mega and how long I’ve had it

Last edited:

Also, you must not be subbed to her. That’s a new video. Stick to watching and let us do what we do

Also, you must not be subbed to her. That’s a new video. Stick to watching and let us do what we do

Do what you do? You just resell her shit, calm down. My guy if Rosa was here, she would be clowning her ass yourself.

I have plenty of money buy her shit, but no way would I give her a dollar.

No shit I don’t pay you fucking clown. I wouldn’t give her a dollar.

But this is my last reply, this thread is for CONTENT. Not for me talking about content

EDIT: I took a look at your Reddit, that is OLD ROSA SHIT. Why are you arguing, you knew we were right. Clowns man

Back