Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW GOAT Status: Rosa Acosta 🇩🇴

What I don't understand is how she went from being gay on LHH, to doing an onlyfans where she's never with a dude and never getting completely nude, to all of a sudden letting this white dude finger her. I doubt he's her man so I'm wondering why she's so comfortable with him. Smh... still wanna see that video 🤷🏿‍♂

What I don't understand is how she went from being gay on LHH, to doing an onlyfans where she's never with a dude and never getting completely nude, to all of a sudden letting this white dude finger her. I doubt he's her man so I'm wondering why she's so comfortable with him. Smh... still wanna see that video 🤷🏿‍♂️
Shes been discreetly selling pussy since high school. They all have!

What I don't understand is how she went from being gay on LHH, to doing an onlyfans where she's never with a dude and never getting completely nude, to all of a sudden letting this white dude finger her. I doubt he's her man so I'm wondering why she's so comfortable with him. Smh... still wanna see that video 🤷🏿‍♂️

The confusion lies in how well their marks/gigs are doing in the world. The more wealthy a mark and the longer the contract, then the less they have to show or maintain their OF/Cam site. From what I gather, the marks can be men, tv shows, club appearances, hosting etc.. This is just my opinion but I gather OF is just a relatively stable low upkeep cost source of income but not a major concern relatively.

She is def not gay. Dated many men and was pregnant at 1 time by Rob Kardashian's

Back