Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat Movie Franchise Tournament (Rd2): Bourne vs James Bond

Better Movie Franchise?

• Bourne

• James Bond

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really wanted to vote for Bourne cause I liked all of the joints I've seen so far (I still haven't seen Jason Bourne). But... There's just more Bond flicks I've seen and liked than Bourne, so I gotta give it up to Bond.

Bond just by sheer volume of films, but the Bourne series is near flawless and saw Bond basically being influenced by it/ripping it off when it came to the Daniel Craig era.

Bond via the Austin Powers films and a run of rubbish Pierce Brosnan films saw the series lose its credibility: Bourne helped bring it back and steer its future direction.

I like em both as franchises but The 1st 3 Bourne flicks hit different and Im not a fan of the Craig Bond movies. Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan were the best 007s

Tomorrow Never Dies is underrated

Bond spans so many decades and generations it’s hard to vote against that shit. There would be no Bourne without Bond. The Bourne movies are good tho but they ain’t fuckin with the OG.

Yeah but it doesn’t lose out really from having diff actors as the franchise is bigger than the actor

Unlike what they tried to do with Bourne legacy
Not really because it's a different character in Bourne Legacy. He's not playing Bourne. He's just another person from the program

Back