Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat Movie Franchise Tournament (Rd1): Nightmare On Elm Street vs Terminator

Better Franchise?

• Nightmare On Elm Street

• Terminator

Results are only viewable after voting.
1689514129992.gif
Nightmare on Elm Street is a staple franchise in the horror genre. Most of those films encapsulated what horror on screen truly is/was. Kruger is a ICON.

Fuck all them Terminator movies outside of T2.

T1 - mid
T3 - Borderline Trash
T4 - decent, but average
T5 - ?? FOH…
T6 exists??? News to me.

If Sarah Connor Chronicles is included in Terminator that's an easy one for me. Otherwise it's a tie.

View attachment 1133501
Nightmare on Elm Street is a staple franchise in the horror genre. Most of those films encapsulated what horror on screen truly is/was. Kruger is a ICON.

Fuck all them Terminator movies outside of T2.

T1 - mid
T3 - Borderline Trash
T4 - decent, but average
T5 - ?? FOH…
T6 exists??? News to me.
Lol how many good nightmare on elm Street films are there?

I was so disappointed in Freddy vs Jason. That movie should have been an epic. Instead, it went out like a rapper putting out a last album to fulfill a contract obligation.

I was 13 and I knew that was gonna be garbage lol
I knew it was gonna be trash too. Just was upset they had a chance to make a classic and failed miserably.

Instead of remaking classics. Hollywood should be remaking terrible movies that had potential. That's the real challenge.

I knew it was gonna be trash too. Just was upset they had a chance to make a classic and failed miserably.

Instead of remaking classics. Hollywood should be remaking terrible movies that had potential. That's the real challenge.
Word huge fumble by whoever made that shit

They saw alien vs predator and said hold my beer

And remaking bad movies is a good idea

This shit is debatable cuz every movie after Terminator 2 has been garbage except Salvation. That was ok. The first four Nightmares have ranged from really good to at least average. Wes Cravens New Nightmare was the last good Freddy movie. Fuck I might just give this to Nightmare on Elm Street lol. Seriously tho the first two Terminators alone are gonna push this past Elm Street.

Nightmare on Elm Street for me. I still remember as a kid goin to Blockbuster and other video rental stores, and just lookin at the box art covers in the horror section. So it's more of a nostalgia thing wit me.

Anything past T2...meh

This a low key good match up...

But nothing in elm street is even close to T2..

However, dream warriors is heavily slept on

That's the flick where they turned up the one-liners. The first two were actual horror flicks. Dream Warriors was cool and it worked for the most part, but of the first three it's easily the worst. After that??? Pure, festering basura. I went to the dollar flicks to see Freddy's Dead and wanted m,y money back. They even gave us 3D glasses for it and everything but it's only 3D for like the last 10 minutes on some final fight shit. I actually asked the chick at the counter for a dollar 'cause the movie was so trash.

Back