Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat Horror Villain?

Goat Horror Villain?

• Total voters
Freddy

He got a little cheesy as the series went on, but as he was originally, he was a problem. The only way people could even think to deal with him was to just stop sleeping.

I picked leatherface. Dude was always too realistic for me. I'm not a huge fan of redneck hillbillies in general, but when I saw a movie about a inbred hick chainsawing people in the middle of nowhere with his fucked up family, I thought to myself "yeah thats plausible" and it added to the scariness. His franchise didnt last too well passed the first film though but I liked the remakes.

I always thought if rob zombie did a tcm remake he'd knock it out of the park.

I picked leatherface. Dude was always too realistic for me. I'm not a huge fan of redneck hillbillies in general, but when I saw a movie about a inbred hick chainsawing people in the middle of nowhere with his fucked up family, I thought to myself "yeah thats plausible" and it added to the scariness. His franchise didnt last too well passed the first film though but I liked the remakes.

Yea them sequels knocked him outa contention for me. He was just a big retard with a chainsaw.

file.jpg

Leatherface seemed real because he kinda was, well at least he was inspired by Ed Gein, who was a real person.

Back