Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goat Diss Record Tournament Preliminaries

Pac- Hit em up
Biggie- kick in the door
50 cent- back down
Jay- takeover
Nas- ether

The most disrespectful by a landslide

- biggie-who shot ya...even if it wasn't aimed at pac when recorded, dropping that shit while dude was upstate after getting lit up n blaming bad boy for it. Was a savage move.

Nah

that's Gucci by a landslide

killed Jeezy's associate (literally), told him to go dig him up, then preformed the song in Jeezy's hometown.. not once, but twice lol

No order...

The Bridge Is Over
Stillmatic Freestyle
No Vaseline
Drop A Gem On Em
How To Rob

White rapper beef is always odd, weird and funny at the same time

I remember when the 'Hit Em Up' beat dropped I got hype as fck, I was only like 13 or 14 and a real Pac stan, it was pre YouTube etc so everything you dug for on the internet was 'rare', it wasnt like today where everything is on YouTube, I loved finding things on Napster and Limewire back in the day haha

Yeah Jump was an ABC (Anotha Bad Creation) diss

Basically ABC wore their clothes inside out, so Kriss Kross wore their clothes backwards and dissed them.

Here's a a song by ABC called Aisha

I remember when the 'Hit Em Up' beat dropped I got hype as fck, I was only like 13 or 14 and a real Pac stan, it was pre YouTube etc so everything you dug for on the internet was 'rare', it wasnt like today where everything is on YouTube, I loved finding things on Napster and Limewire back in the day haha

Literally my favorite thing to do back then besides things that involved females. Finding rare remixes and songs that weren't out like that n then playing them for your boys just to see their reaction. I remember I found Game's "hate it or love it" before any of my boys heard it n couldn't wait to play it on a blunt ride. I remember i waited for the perfect time. We finished puffing, then I played that shit at maximum volume w the windows up on the ride back to the crib

Literally my favorite thing to do back then besides things that involved females. Finding rare remixes and songs that weren't out like that n then playing them for your boys just to see their reaction. I remember I found Game's "hate it or love it" before any of my boys heard it n couldn't wait to play it on a blunt ride. I remember i waited for the perfect time. We finished puffing, then I played that shit at maximum volume w the windows up on the ride back to the crib

Yeah I used to make mixtapes kids at school too haha I remember finding 'Hit Em Up 2' and almost passing out, like 'WHHHHHHHHHAT THE FCK THIS EXISTS???' haha I was so dumb and young I would type in like 'Britney Spears naked' and expect some legit pics on Limewire haha

Pac- Hit em up
Biggie- kick in the door
50 cent- back down
Jay- takeover
Nas- ether

The most disrespectful by a landslide

- biggie-who shot ya...even if it wasn't aimed at pac when recorded, dropping that shit while dude was upstate after getting lit up n blaming bad boy for it. Was a savage move.

Nah, Who Shot Ya wasn't the most disrespectful by a landslide.

I Shot Ya by LL Cool J was the most disrespectful by a landslide. Think about it, he's saying that he shot YOU.

Back