Goat Discography: Scarface vs Kanye

Better Discography?

• Total voters
I'm pretty fuckin shocked at the results, wasn't expecting this.

Reactions: 1/2
dude....i swear nobody gives a fuck about Yeezy and his hat lol

we forgave Mike, Kels, Pill Bill........we will excuse some deep shit if we got love for you

this is simply behind music......your guy is cool and creative, but I didnt bump none of that shit

gangsta rap/hardcore lyrics >>>>>>>>>> neat beats and flashy flow

dude....i swear nobody gives a fuck about Yeezy and his hat lol

we forgave Mike, Kels, Pill Bill........we will excuse some deep shit if we got love for you

this is simply behind music......your guy is cool and creative, but I didnt bump none of that shit

gangsta rap/hardcore lyrics >>>>>>>>>> neat beats and flashy flow
Forgive me but......I don't believe you

But hey, maybe you are one of those rare ppl that never fucked with back pack rappers. Cool

Yeezus the only "wack" shit in his catalog to me. Everything else I fucked w. The last album was decent. Kanye first 3 albums take the cake. 808's changed hip hop. Watch the Throne and Cruel Summer suffered due to being overhyped. Both albums are pretty good if you go back n listen to them.

Scarface was supposed to be on Jesus Walks but never got around to laying a verse.

He seems pretty bummed talkin about it

1min mark

The College Dropout

Late Registration
  • US: 3,100,000[7]
Graduation
  • US: 2,700,000[7]
808s & Heartbreak
  • US: 1,700,000[7]
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
  • US: 1,300,000[7]
  • RIAA: 2× Platinum[2]
  • ARIA: Platinum[37]
  • BPI: Gold[21]
He hasnt had the same fanfare in almost ten years and hasnt gone above plat since 2010 prior 2 and 3x plat

Same thing happened to Jay Z. Vol 2 and 3 went multiplat and his subsequent albums only went 1x plat.