• Cowboy Bebop

• Death Note

• One Piece

• Naruto

• Berserk

• Monster

• Dragon Ball Z

Results are only viewable after voting.
if you were going to introduce someone to anime which one here should they start with?
I'd start with Monster cause it's grounded and is the easiest to adapt to live action which imo makes it more digestible and would ease you in so to speak without doing too much. But it's more of a mystery/thriller than action. Plot twist after plot twist.

If you want to get right to the shits and want action then watch the Berserk trilogy.

I'd start with Monster cause it's grounded and is the easiest to adapt to live action which imo makes it more digestible and would ease you in so to speak without doing too much. But it's more of a mystery/thriller than action. Plot twist after plot twist.

If you want to get right to the shits and want action then watch the Berserk trilogy.
Monster is way too much of a slow burn for a person who never watched anime bro lol

Monster is way too much of a slow burn for a person who never watched anime bro lol

Probably lmao but I'm looking at it from a suspension of disbelief type thing. It's the most realistic/believable. But yeah it is a nasty slow burn lol.

Still 1of1 tho.

My son just binged all the Death Note series in a couple weeks.

He loved it.

Told me the movie sucked tho

Back